B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was watching her at the thumbnails .. I believe she is the most sensational tenant currently.. the way she touches herself and her facial expressions .. priceless

Just don't speak bad about her.  With that Witches costume she'll put a hex on you.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I don't think RLC is ever going to address the lighting issues.  Funny thing is the top cams are usually the ones with the lights on.  Notice Leora always has the lights on to draw attention.

Or because Leora is afraid of the dark, as has been pointed out many time in the past

• Sad 2

Just now, Lurkker said:

Just don't speak bad about her.  With that Witches costume she'll put a hex on you.🤣

I am still an Archmage ready to confront any of her spells .. I wouldn’t say no to a “ surrender to my wills “ for example 😂😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or because Leora is afraid of the dark, as has been pointed out many time in the past

I don't go to that crazy L&M section of the forum.  Too many worshipers there waiting for her orders to go ahead and drink the koolaid.  So that info is unknown to me.  Just seems convenient as seems to crave attention.

• Upvote 3

I must say that boobie slip backless  coverall outfit Holly had on ...would tease the hell out of any club or house party ... her perky tities kept popping out regularly.... 

she has been on high gear sexy tease  today with her burlesque show in workout area ...(professional and perfectionist...  this peek a boo outfit..... she is a star 

The top 5 list has changed. Nelly (and Bogdan) continue to climb

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 624
Irma 583
Megan 388
Monica 381
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362