B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

kissing all the girls in the kitchen . Holly too 😉

. it's a bullshit phony attempt to get his hands on her .it's called trap line ... bit by bit, break down the walls and as Frank Zappa so eloquently sang " Don't Fool Yourself Girl  . It's Going Up Your Poop Shoot.  he would fuck her ass the minute Gina is away... don't tell me it's a Euro greeting .

he is , has always been,  a Player... Gina is just being used to get access....  nice fellow though hey ddhm.... oh ya that's right I'm jealous of such a fine character 

see ! Holly who had been shaking her ass at end of counter (her spot) since they came to kitchen has gone out of view of Curly .... this is what I keep saying these boys around hinder the girls comfort zone ... and this comfort zone has them shaking their ass , sexy dancing and many girly mood things ... never mind 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

see ! Holly who had been shaking her ass at end of counter (her spot) since they came to kitchen has gone out of view of Curly .... this is what I keep saying these boys around hinder the girls comfort zone ... and this comfort zone has them shaking their ass , sexy dancing and many girly mood things ... never mind 

hmmm Curley gone sexy dancing hmm 

Curly in the house ... more and more wonderings if Gina will go sexually to the next level with him 😉 or the BF/GF relation they have will continue as it is 🤨🧐 ( that I actually hope so as I always like to watch a happy , crazy and smiley Gina ☺️😌