B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I have no problem if they get a new house and stick Curly's who crew into it.  But the Villa should be for female tenants only.  B&N is an exception but if they can, they should move into the Curly house too.

I'd love to see (and hear) Luna again but, tbh, I agree that B4 should be GOV only, with parties (when legal) and a few brief stays from the guys...

Nelly and Bogdan don't need to be there, and I'm sure RLC can house them somewhere...and what the fuck is Curly doing there as a permanent fixture!!....I reckon it's because of Gina's popularity he's allowed to doss there...:dodgy:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I have no problem if they get a new house and stick Curly's who crew into it.  But the Villa should be for female tenants only.  B&N is an exception but if they can, they should move into the Curly house too.

And Naga, you think your Lass is the type of girl to run naked in the house full of other guys?  What do you think Zak's thoughts would be?

How about this for a couples house.  N&B, M&A, Gina&Curly, Luna&Zak and throw in Mirukawa&Dantez.  And to make it really interesting add B5.  I would definitely watch that.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

And Naga, you think your Lass is the type of girl to run naked in the house full of other guys?  What do you think Zak's thoughts would be?

no, Villa should be occupied by party people, not the boring females only. It'd be much more interesting to watch if there are couples like Zack and Luna in there instead of showgirls like megan. having the boring showgirls in the Villa is just stupid. why would they need to be in a large Villa to lay on the bed and rub themselves, they can do it in an small apartment too, whereas people like Luna Zack, Curly & Yanai, and ... need to live in the Villa so that they can be free to host their guests, have nice parties and not be disturbed by neighbours for being loud. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, Villa should be occupied by party people, not the boring females only. It'd be much more interesting to watch if there are couples like Zack and Luna in there instead of showgirls like megan. having the boring showgirls in the Villa is just stupid. why would they need to be in a large Villa to lay on the bed and rub themselves, they can do it in an small apartment too, whereas people like Luna Zack, Curly & Yanai, and ... need to live in the Villa so that they can be free to host their guests, have nice parties and not be disturbed by neighbours for being loud. 

Megan is under a hadicap cause Rocco can't visit.  Luna and Zak was only interesting cause Zak adopted a dysfunctional 'relative'.  Wouldn't be surprise if 'relative' was a lie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Megan is under a hadicap cause Rocco can't visit.  Luna and Zak was only interesting cause Zak adopted a dysfunctional 'relative'.  Wouldn't be surprise if 'relative' was a lie.

Yeah, Megan is not that interesting without Rocco. and I personally didn't care much about their guest girl, I was much more interested in Luna. to me she was very interesting 😁

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

No ....from what I've seen from her, she'll act 100% normally as always, which is fine with me...😁

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's just hit me now, just before I go to bed lol!...That's a good shout! It IS set up for party people...so they could change it for the good weather kicking in in Spring, and have it as a couples place. Then we'll see lots of guests and many parties...B1, B2 and B5 could then be all girls places...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1