B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That depends on whether they were SHOW couples, or just normal ones...😏

They are all 'show' couples.  You don't think they are always aware of the cams.  Example when L&Z went out on the balcony to discuss/fight in private.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That depends on whether they were SHOW couples, or just normal ones...😏

It depends how the contracts are set up between the couples and GOV tenants.  If the couples were also given the same GOV incentives to do extra, I'm sure you would see more 'show'.  It's natural for people to want to make money.

If the incentives were taken away from the GOV apartments then all you'll hear is 'they're all do nothing and boring'.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone here explain to me why Megan A) Has the master bedroom and B) Has the fucking big TV!!

The LR is now redundant as a social gathering area, unless there's a party. It just proves that RLC are totally accommodating a 100% showgirl by bowing to her requirements, and by doing this are hoping to draw more new subscribers...Save your money guys...it's not worth it!

If that's their aim, ditch Megan, replace her in that room with Luna and Zac, because it's turning into a couples place anyway...problem solved, with lots of new subscribers.. 😁

Dreaming of your girl still....come on think!!!! 

Megan is a large 'Proven' star....

Luna was cute for her minute but Zak and his FG friend are too flaky a crowd to hold their shit together  and finally... the Villa is a RUSSIAN STRONGHOLD....  so language difference is bottom line.... and Megan is a STAR  I don't understand how you folks are so dismissive of people .... these are solid apts ...this world is a bit flaky but it is working and new talent seems to get eaten alive as this CC group are animals to hard to please ....

just enjoy what you get until turnover happens on RLC capabilities ... you have no say or choice and your opinion is not realistic or thought out ...just your emotional longing for  Luna .... sorry she's long gone ...and I would bet she has dumped the boy and on to Real Life elsewhere 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is what I fucking hate about the GOV apts...and mainly BS4, who make it so fucking obvious...

I want to make as much bonus money as I can Megan, and I want to make as much bonus money as I can, and Megan's the best chance Holly, do a very intimate show with feeling and sexual tension...they're obviously so into each other, RLC will have to get the UM team to go in there and prize them apart...But hold on....they did it themselves, check replay and Holly goes to her room...Maybe they weren't really into each other in a big way after all...😏

hey they do like each other, they trust each other and I see them genuinely enjoying their intimate or horny times together.... Passionate kisses, sensitive  and sensual touching and fingering... they are bi and are safe for those lets get off together instead of lonely solo bates... and hey kiss kiss I'm going to my own bed kiss kiss 

and this narrative of bonus money always coming up is getting tired and takes away from the truth they enjoy sex, bates, intimate times ...  I'm sure there is an assessment by RLC to expect and find people with high libido's and sex drives..... 

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I have no problem if they get a new house and stick Curly's who crew into it.  But the Villa should be for female tenants only.  B&N is an exception but if they can, they should move into the Curly house too.

And Naga, you think your Lass is the type of girl to run naked in the house full of other guys?  What do you think Zak's thoughts would be?

I had a good laugh at Zak's grin with the nudity (Alex awesome little boobie on show ) and the sexy outfits ..Hollys ass and titty slips... like a boy in a candy store... (as I would be )   but Luna had a few ??? concerning looks   Ya he/they wouldn't hold up there...   and THE LANGUAGE DIFFERENCE would just be too isolating 

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

How about this for a couples house.  N&B, M&A, Gina&Curly, Luna&Zak and throw in Mirukawa&Dantez.  And to make it really interesting add B5.  I would definitely watch that.

I get the Spanish logic  but too diverse in maturity and sensibility... these are not pawns CC and RLC children get to just move around ... These are older couples and expect the sanity and controls of their own home....

the younger Gina types could get something going elsewhere (note: Gina's wildness can get buried in the vastness of a villa or others, away from her..... that's why B1 could not hold her (as you see ARI and Sera are mellow...as is Radi who came after ...Mellow.... 

no comment on Miri and D but Mellow seems to be in play a well...

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

no, Villa should be occupied by party people, not the boring females only. It'd be much more interesting to watch if there are couples like Zack and Luna in there instead of showgirls like megan. having the boring showgirls in the Villa is just stupid. why would they need to be in a large Villa to lay on the bed and rub themselves, they can do it in an small apartment too, whereas people like Luna Zack, Curly & Yanai, and ... need to live in the Villa so that they can be free to host their guests, have nice parties and not be disturbed by neighbours for being loud. 

makes sense .... best suggestion so far...

• Sad 3