B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone here explain to me why Megan A) Has the master bedroom and B) Has the fucking big TV!!

The LR is now redundant as a social gathering area, unless there's a party. It just proves that RLC are totally accommodating a 100% showgirl by bowing to her requirements, and by doing this are hoping to draw more new subscribers...Save your money guys...it's not worth it!

If that's their aim, ditch Megan, replace her in that room with Luna and Zac, because it's turning into a couples place anyway...problem solved, with lots of new subscribers.. 😁

Megan is the cook of the house , i see it as a repay for a very important job that needs to be done daily in a house that 6 souls live . It would have been either her or Holly in the master bedroom because if N&B had it , well , imagine the comments ... as for Holly who could also have it as I said , i personally believe that this room it is much better than the master one , it has its private bath as well , isn’t next to the entrance ( Megan’s is just left as they enter the villa ) and I could guess that even Holly asked to have it .. in any case , I think everyone has the rooms that they deserve , for example if two girls had the room of N&B , Alexandra couldn’t make her shows or even Gina have Curly so often at home ( if we think that one of them could occupy the current N&B room ) .. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Dreaming of your girl still....come on think!!!! 

Megan is a large 'Proven' star....

Luna was cute for her minute but Zak and his FG friend are too flaky a crowd to hold their shit together  and finally... the Villa is a RUSSIAN STRONGHOLD....  so language difference is bottom line.... and Megan is a STAR  I don't understand how you folks are so dismissive of people .... these are solid apts ...this world is a bit flaky but it is working and new talent seems to get eaten alive as this CC group are animals to hard to please ....

just enjoy what you get until turnover happens on RLC capabilities ... you have no say or choice and your opinion is not realistic or thought out ...just your emotional longing for  Luna .... sorry she's long gone ...and I would bet she has dumped the boy and on to Real Life elsewhere 

I wasn't being serious here, btw...It would never happen...😏

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Megan is the cook of the house , i see it as a repay for a very important job that needs to be done daily in a house that 6 souls live .

She certainly spends time doing it and looked aghast at Gina cooking.

Everything done with full concentration, bet shes never just chucked a pizza in the oven and served that.

Out of interest do they have fast food deliveries out that way , Grab or what ever is local as i have never seen takeaway boxes.

Maybe they are out of a catchment area but most places have a local pizza delivery unless they don't eat pizza which i doubt as its been in the other places during parties. Telepizza i think , been awhile since i visited Spain.

10 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I have no problem if they get a new house and stick Curly's who crew into it.  But the Villa should be for female tenants only.  B&N is an exception but if they can, they should move into the Curly house too.

And Naga, you think your Lass is the type of girl to run naked in the house full of other guys?  What do you think Zak's thoughts would be?

IMO  B&N is the whole problem and should be made to leave ASAP!!  Get the GOV's back to being GOV's without any males as tenants!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

IMO  B&N is the whole problem and should be made to leave ASAP!!  Get the GOV's back to being GOV's without any males as tenants!

And I think you are the whole problem and should be made to leave ASAP !! you are not even a subscriber, why do you even care who lives in any of the RLC places ? 😅.

• Haha 5