B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Just now, wooders78 said:

or fed up with getting touched

Nah ... I don’t think she is annoyed with this .. Pam seems to getting dressed also , so , who knows ? Maybe they are off to an illegal party 🤔 ( very unlikely due to their way of being dressed ) or back to B2 ( most likely , also taking notice of their mobiles ) 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

now monica will get C&Cs attention lol

The HJ is still how it will all end again .. perhaps Claire will be eating her again , waiting for Monica to return the favors at least once 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nah ... I don’t think she is annoyed with this .. Pam seems to getting dressed also , so , who knows ? Maybe they are off to an illegal party 🤔 ( very unlikely due to their way of being dressed ) or back to B2 ( most likely , also taking notice of their mobiles ) 

amira brought an overnight bag so something upset her

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Real life on RLC is finished. There is only bullshit show after bullshit show. I'm not being offensive, but I think it's sad to see how people go for this shit.

How they convince themselves that the girls are having fun, although one look at their faces is enough to see the opposite.

Look, I took a major knock recently, when Luna got kicked out, and I'm finding it really hard to drum up any enthusiasm right now, but I don't bang on and on and on, night after night with negative shit...I'm a big fan of 'real life' like you, but I can't see the point in moaning every night...Don't knock guys who enjoy the shows...it's their choice, and you should respect it. If it annoys you so much, just pull the plug on RLC...

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amira brought an overnight bag so something upset her

I see her checking her mobile all the time , when she was “ spanked “ before she didn’t seem heavily annoyed let’s say .. it might be though , I don’t disagree that something / someone ( Carlos 😬 ) might have ruined her mood 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls are already annoyed the whole night, like at every B5 event they have to participate. In the end, RLC pays one of the girls money to make her agree to a bullshit massage show. It's probably Monica's turn today. 🤐

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I see her checking her mobile all the time , when she was “ spanked “ before she didn’t seem heavily annoyed let’s say .. it might be though , I don’t disagree that something / someone ( Carlos 😬 ) might have ruined her mood 

they are always checking their mobile

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important to reproduce my statement in full. I was always interested in more reality, and therefore also in more visitors, including more guys.

That B5 makes shows that are just as bad as the bullshit in B2 for example was never what I was hoping for.

Thank god you chimed in with your displeasure, otherwise the evening would have been a total loss.  :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Look, I took a major knock recently, when Luna got kicked out, and I'm finding it really hard to drum up any enthusiasm right now, but I don't bang on and on and on, night after night with negative shit...I'm a big fan of 'real life' like you, but I can't see the point in moaning every night...Don't knock guys who enjoy the shows...it's their choice, and you should respect it. If it annoys you so much, just pull the plug on RLC...

From my point of view, the best thing RLC could do would be to kick this whole show group out of B2 and B5. Then they would have enough space for Luna, her BF and the guest we saw at that place. 😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1