B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she speaks to him in italian, have u not seen her on the phone at the muted places balcony, bathroom, even outside

I usually watch without the sound on , but in general I haven’t let’s say “ observed “ any kind of “ I am missing my boyfriend “ behavior .. I don’t say you are wrong , I just haven’t noticed a behavior that someone serious is in her life .. Holly seems anxious for example , Aleksandra we have seen her boyfriend with the shows ..I don’t know , my feeling says she is not anywhere close having a serious relationship .. but I prefer to be wrong of course and know that she is happy ☺️😇

Just now, ddhm said:

I usually watch without the sound on , but in general I haven’t let’s say “ observed “ any kind of “ I am missing my boyfriend “ behavior .. I don’t say you are wrong , I just haven’t noticed a behavior that someone serious is in her life .. Holly seems anxious for example , Aleksandra we have seen her boyfriend with the shows ..I don’t know , my feelings says she is not anywhere close having a serious relationship .. but I prefer to be wrong of course and know that she is happy ☺️😇

they are muted even with sound on lol

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica is pissed off with Carlos...

I am not listening to their talk , I just put the sound on for some seconds and it is like Carlos trying to explain as always ..