Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Bogdan was in tears when he learned that Nelly had hooked up with Martina.. so now the theory is it's ok for him to have flings but not Nelly?   Best thing that can happen in B4 is for Bogdan and Nelly to pack their bags and go back to Russia.. 

They will.  As Casting Directors, they need to go back to Russia to recruit more girls for all the new Barca apartments RLC will open after COVID is over.

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Bogdan was in tears when he learned that Nelly had hooked up with Martina.. so now the theory is it's ok for him to have flings but not Nelly?   Best thing that can happen in B4 is for Bogdan and Nelly to pack their bags and go back to Russia.. 

Nelly had at least two different girlfriends in Russia that she made out with but never had sex with on camera. Then she had sex with Masha and her girlfriend on camera and Bogdan never showed any concern. I think his concern over Martina is that he knows it was not about RLC points because it was not on camera. That's what he may be concerned about. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Similar thing happened with Masha and Sasha. They had the best fucking on the internet for several years. Then Masha met TK (Dick) and he taught her how to make love...Then Dasha taught Sasha the same lesson. Nobody saw it coming. 

another very very good example i see we kinda see the same things and extrapulate from there use logic plus life experiances put together with what we see here to make a educated guess as to whats happening off cam and what might be comming 

21 minutes ago, mingo said:

let me get this time line right acording to the guy that translated,Bogdan talks about the girls need to end the relationship and is all okay other than that leaves with Martina  but then comes home after spending 3 hrs with her and after leaving her he was in B2 for awhile after that talking to one of the girls he didnt look upset then  so then he goes home and is so upset he is almost in tears i dont get it 

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

let me get this time line right acording to the guy that translated,Bogdan talks about the girls need to end the relationship and is all okay other than that leaves with Martina  but then comes home after spending 3 hrs with her and after leaving her he was in B2 for awhile after that talking to one of the girls he didnt look upset then  so then he goes home and is so upset he is almost in tears i dont get it 

maybe just maybe he told Nelly he fucked Martina and felt really guilty but i believe Nelly gave him a its okay its all good hows that for speculation 😁