Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

7 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I thought I saw her vaping today. Some say thats almost as bad as smoking.

almost would be a good way to describe it.  if it smelt like tobacco it would be worse.  Unfortunately both my kids do it and I have tried to get them to stop but they will only stop (if the can) when they want too.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I thought I saw her vaping today. Some say thats almost as bad as smoking cigarettes.

Anything that is ingested into the lungs is bad.  It does not matter whether it's Vaping, Tobacco, Hookah or even Marijuana. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything that is ingested into the lungs is bad.  It does not matter whether it's Vaping, Tobacco, Hookah or even Marijuana. 

Vaping is probably as harmful as smoking. Nevertheless, there are two advantages. First: Vaping is smoking without stinking. Second: Martina needn’t run to the big ashtray called balcony.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina not feeling well . . period time!  However, she's leaving with a backpack. 

A backpack filled with her laptop, books, writing equipment and a notebook. On Tuesday evenings she always goes to friends from class to study together.  She'll probably be back home at about ten. At the beginning of the week Martina has a fixed schedule. Monday afternoon 3.30 pm to 8 pm => class, Tuesday morning 9 am to 12 => class and in the evening -as mentioned above- group work.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

A backpack filled with her laptop, books, writing equipment and a notebook. On Tuesday evenings she always goes to friends from class to study together.  She'll probably be back home at about ten. At the beginning of the week Martina has a fixed schedule. Monday afternoon 3.30 pm to 8 pm => class, Tuesday morning 9 am to 12 => class and in the evening -as mentioned above- group work.

Thanks for the update!