Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

Kinda strange westerday day and now house is in MN for so long,but dont think it will be like Luna house that didnt returned online.Some kind of info would had been nice..like fixing pipes or internet issues or something so that way we didnt had to horry for the worst.All good houses are being closed so this one would be next in line,but outside of kinda strange day of tomorrow there is no signals of them leaving us.So few good houses(maybe two,three at max)when one is all this time in MN its very notociable.Other day they had a very big box with something regard wather in hall,maybe its being instaled,as usualy we can only speculate.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda strange westerday day and now house is in MN for so long,but dont think it will be like Luna house that didnt returned online.Some kind of info would had been nice..like fixing pipes or internet issues or something so that way we didnt had to horry for the worst.All good houses are being closed so this one would be next in line,but outside of kinda strange day of tomorrow there is no signals of them leaving us.So few good houses(maybe two,three at max)when one is all this time in MN its very notociable.Other day they had a very big box with something regard wather in hall,maybe its being instaled,as usualy we can only speculate.

That argument they had yesterday seemed significant.

8 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

That argument they had yesterday seemed significant.

But from what i listened(that wasnt everything of course)didnt seemed they were tiking leaving,even tought that talk about the things that he bought and stuff was kinda strange,but later in night at two of the morning they had sex for a lot of time and they seem fine.They better not close this house also.But think house will return online,maybe we should check when Pimp..i mean Bogdan returns to b4😅.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think Alberto already replace the water heater a few days ago.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But from what i listened(that wasnt everything of course)didnt seemed they were tiking leaving,even tought that talk about the things that he bought and stuff was kinda strange,but later in night at two of the morning they had sex for a lot of time and they seem fine.They better not close this house also.But think house will return online,maybe we should check when Pimp..i mean Bogdan returns to b4😅.

Not doubting your translation.  I just got the impression Alberto was fed up with something.

12 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Not doubting your translation.  I just got the impression Alberto was fed up with something.

Yes i also think something felt wrong westerday,but didnt seem to be anything very seriously,felt more like the tipical couples arguments.I checked replay and hoise went offline arround 4 of the morning,she was sleeping in bedroom,he almost sleeping also in livingroom.Seems a strange time to put house MN,maybe internet issues.Maybe they finaly putting a cam in balcony and putting the bedroom cams in better position..they had a great sex session westerday night in bedroom but cams are so bad placed that only one cam gived a good view,the other two or were filming heads or half bodies😅.Hard to say becaise rlc dont give a shitt about users lol.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i also think something felt wrong westerday,but didnt seem to be anything very seriously,felt more like the tipical couples arguments.I checked replay and hoise went offline arround 4 of the morning,she was sleeping in bedroom,he almost sleeping also in livingroom.Seems a strange time to put house MN,maybe internet issues.Maybe they finaly putting a cam in balcony and putting the bedroom cams in better position..they had a great sex session westerday night in bedroom but cams are so bad placed that only one cam gived a good view,the other two or were filming heads or half bodies😅.Hard to say becaise rlc dont give a shitt about users lol.

Sorry to crap all over your obsession with balcony cams, but they are never going to put a cam on the balcony.  The street is very narrow.  

Just a little curiosity that could be related or not,the COV house gone offline at almost same time(arround four of morning)and also still offline,so could be related,similar issues.Update COV is back online,so if its same issue M&A should be up soon.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just a little curiosity that could be related or not,the COV house gone offline at almost same time(arround four of morning)and also still offline,so could be related,similar issues.

ISP issue.