Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Martina runs on Martina time.  Curfews mean nothing when you have Bogdan as your chauffeur.

so are Bogdan and Nelly gone i dont see them in the thumbnails and if so thats one hell of a coincedence and if they are gone i might take back my fatman comments but i cant look for myself i canceled my sub a week ago but still follow whats going on hey never know i might get shit faced and want to resub lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so are Bogdan and Nelly gone i dont see them in the thumbnails and if so thats one hell of a coincedence and if they are gone i might take back my fatman comments but i cant look for myself i canceled my sub a week ago but still follow whats going on hey never know i might get shit faced and want to resub lol

Nelly is with the girls in Megan's room.  Bogdan is free to play.

And he is, with Martina.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Of all the theories I have heard tonight, I have to go with the Big Guy theory. I can't say why...it's just the choice I would make if we were making a financial wager.

My Bogdan theory is bold.  If I wanted to go full blown nuts, I'd bring in boytoy.

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Nelly is with the girls in Megan's room.  Bogdan is free to play.

And he is, with Martina.

If she is they are probally at that off cam apt RLC has for the apt managers when they are not staying in one of the on cam apts you dont think they go look for a new apt every time , Nora used to do the same thing as N and B and they all just show up once in awhile at the apts when they are not living in one so logic says RLC has a off cam apt probally where Martina helped Bogan with his whatever the other day

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

If she is they are probally at that off cam apt RLC has for the apt managers when they are not staying in one of the on cam apts you dont think they go look for a new apt every time , Nora used to do the same thing as N and B and they all just show up once in awhile at the apts when they are not living in one so logic says RLC has a off cam apt probally where Martina helped Bogan with his whatever the other day

By whatever, you mean the Nelly/Martina shag equalization act?