Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

The new blue light in main view 1 is not very beneficial, Masha installed it today and now switched it on, she should change it 👓😵

Let’s hope she reads some of the requests here 😌

• Like 1

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN! ... A new potential covid-carrying guest at Masha's (guitar man's gf) is now catching the attention of some males here (things are stirring in the nether region, it also happened with Masha's cleaning lady).  She is only average in the looks department.  There's only one female here who could be hottie rated i.e. Gina (and I have to include Masha).  As I'm an expert in this area, I'll let you know when a new hottie appears on the project  😎

LET THE SPECULATION AND WISHFUL THINKING BEGIN!  🤣

On 3/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, moos54 said:

I would be much more shocked by her hair style if she decided to shave her head 😁

I find that this new style suits her rather well

** So very very true, a move like that (shaved head) would have shaken the community to its very foundations (or should i say 'roots')😮 I suppose we should be thankful that she at least kept her hair, albeit in a somewhat controversial new style.

Anytime watching Masha in tears , i wish she had at the very next second one of her good friends there to give them a hug and feel better 😔 

Tears and crying help to let everything that bothers you out , but knowing that she lives alone , it makes it difficult for this procedure 😔