Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

It totally beggars belief to read the highly reckless and irresponsible comments here vis-à-vis Masha, and guests at her apartment.  The couldn't-care-less way she's behaving will lead to some special guests eventually visiting the place - millions of covid-19 viruses!  She has thrown caution and common sense out the window - very sad.  IT ONLY TAKES 2 HUMANS TOGETHER TO SPREAD THE DEADLY VIRUS ... 1 contaminates the other, it's as simple as that (it's not rocket science, for God's sake!) Masha should be in her bed asleep, and NO guests in the apartment.  She could have virtual get-togethers with them online.  She has the cats for company.

* Italy is back in full lockdown, and are now experiencing their worst ever surge.  And BTW, the virus is again rapidly spreading across Europe (and world), though many want to ignore these facts for the sake of selfish pleasures. ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

It totally beggars belief to read the highly reckless and irresponsible comments here vis-à-vis Masha, and guests at her apartment.  The couldn't-care-less way she's behaving will lead to some special guests eventually visiting the place - millions of covid-19 viruses!  She has thrown caution and common sense out the window - very sad.  IT ONLY TAKES 2 HUMANS TOGETHER TO SPREAD THE DEADLY VIRUS ... 1 contaminates the other, it's as simple as that (it's not rocket science, for God's sake!) Masha should be in her bed asleep, and NO guests in the apartment.  She could have virtual get-togethers with them online.  She has the cats for company.

* Italy is back in full lockdown, and are now experiencing their worst ever surge.  And BTW, the virus is again rapidly spreading across Europe (and world), though many want to ignore these facts for the sake of selfish pleasures. ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

I'm well aware of the situation SR, and I totally agree with you...like the parties in the GOV apts, but they're gonna have them regardless of what we think or post...So we either watch or don't watch...out of principle...

36 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Life doesn’t have to stop because of the virus . We can’t live in fear all the time , they are adults to behave and respect accordingly . If it was like this , that any activity in life stops , then we die from 100 other things than the virus itself . We have learned to live with people next to us having the flu , being positive for HIV and so many other things . 

Masha has been one of the tenants who has respected any rules taken with an incredible respect , it is many parameters that need to be analyzed and discussed before judging what these people should do with their lives . You don’t seem to agree with the comments , the virus spread and anything you have mentioned . For each of your opinion though , there’s a counter opinion and it is as right ( or wrong ) as yours . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Life doesn’t have to stop because of the virus . We can’t live in fear all the time , they are adults to behave and respect accordingly . If it was like this , that any activity in life stops , then we die from 100 other things than the virus itself . We have learned to live with people next to us having the flu , being positive for HIV and so many other things . 

Masha has been one of the tenants who has respected any rules taken with an incredible respect , it is many parameters that need to be analyzed and discussed before judging what these people should do with their lives . You don’t seem to agree with the comments , the virus spread and anything you have mentioned . For each of your opinion though , there’s a counter opinion and it is as right ( or wrong ) as yours . 

Regardless of how you look at it, DD, they're not adhering to Covid guidelines, and even breaking the law. You say that Masha's respected the rules...I'm not sure what rules you're reading, because, as far as I'm aware, neither Babi or Guitar man should be there...Like Curly shouldn't be in B4, because he isn't part of their bubble, and who knows how many people he's been mixing with...
Being able to 'live' next to someone with flu, HIV or whatever, isn't the issue here...it's the transmissibility! The virus will never be under control if everyone had this attitude towards it...
Certain aspects of 'LIFE' has to go on the back burner till the pandemic IS under control...which it certainly isn't right now.

This is really the wrong thread to discus this, but I'm fed up with discussing it anyway...

As I said, the parties will still go ahead, so I'll no doubt watch them, but I won't moan on about the Covid issues anymore, and whether they should take place or not...

Just my take on it...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps by the way a super special VIP guest appearance with either Piper or Taylor or both

I thought of it as well

(Incidentally) I heard that Piper was training for a driver's license 🚗🚳🔞

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Regardless of how you look at it, DD, they're not adhering to Covid guidelines, and even breaking the law. You say that Masha's respected the rules...I'm not sure what rules you're reading, because, as far as I'm aware, neither Babi or Guitar man should be there...Like Curly shouldn't be in B4, because he isn't part of their bubble, and who knows how many people he's been mixing with...
Being able to 'live' next to someone with flu, HIV or whatever, isn't the issue here...it's the transmissibility! The virus will never be under control if everyone had this attitude towards it...
Certain aspects of 'LIFE' has to go on the back burner till the pandemic IS under control...which it certainly isn't right now.

This is really the wrong thread to discus this, but I'm fed up with discussing it anyway...

As I said, the parties will still go ahead, so I'll no doubt watch them, but I won't moan on about the Covid issues anymore, and whether they should take place or not...

Just my take on it...

I agree that this isn’t the right place to discuss this . It seems that every country has different rules concerning a variety of daily things in life , for example here we are the only  European country ( also Cyprus ) that we need to send an SMS which is divided from codes 1-6 concerning things we need to justify why we go out of home ( super market , pharmacy , take the pet out , go for personal fitness outside of home and so on ) . 

I only want to say that we don’t know also how all these people have been dealing with this , maybe they are at places that they can make rapid tests or some of them can make PCR tests , anyway , it is an endless circle and loop to analyze . But to be honest , without of course knowing , the only people that there were discussions here that they might have got the virus , was Carla and Yanai and for whatever we have been watching , no one else seems to have faced symptoms ( of course they might be asymptomatic ) 

I am inside home since 7th November 2020 when lockdown initiated here  and have been out only a maximum of 10 times just to justify also my position how I see this whole pandemic thing and had no visitors at home or visited anyone . I am just trying to speak regarding this issue from the side of the tenants and whatever we have seen from them so far . And let’s not say anything more , it is for sure an endless loop of talks , what’s right and what’s wrong and how everyone sees this subject . We can all agree that we are all right and all wrong of how we deal with it and what we actually believe . ( I live on this island that we have everyday 4-5 infections in a population of  140,000 people and nevertheless we are in curfew from 21:00-06:00 daily and there other places that they are from 19:00-06:00) 

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I thought of it as well

(Incidentally) I heard that Piper was training for a driver's license 🚗🚳🔞

She needs to know how to drive when she goes back to Barcelona 😉 so she can maybe go around Spain , road trips . Sorry now for any Russian people in the forum , Russian people aren’t this much trustworthy while driving and are considered really bad drivers 😱😨🤭🤫

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

what about the black guy with the nice heavy tattoo girl ?

The two weren't there on Masha's birthday either, although they were invited.
had canceled at short notice. Masha was disappointed with it

Just now, rado07 said:

The two weren't there on Mascha's birthday either, although they were invited.
had canceled at short notice. Masha was disappointed with it

Thanks for the info , I still believe they must be around Masha’s life . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs to know how to drive when she goes back to Barcelona 😉 so she can maybe go around Spain , road trips . Sorry now for any Russian people in the forum , Russian people aren’t this much trustworthy while driving and are considered really bad drivers 😱😨🤭🤫

what is it with u and wanting the girls to go out all the time, dont u like watching them