Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

Masha est magnifique avec sa nouvelle coupe de cheveux ....elle se prend pour une artiste de talent (femme de ménage manucure ).....elle peint des horreurs connait 4 accords à la guitare mais coté cul c ' est une star aucune limite ...il n ' y a que dans la soutane de Lucky et Harley que ça ne durcit pas 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is better to never believe what he can say because he is always full of contradiction 😁

I have stop interacting with him, only when it is something of really significant importance I just give my thoughts 😇 , I couldn’t resist not commenting when I saw that he answered you 😂

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je n'aime pas cette coiffure maintenant elle ressemble à un balai à franges.  🤭😄

I don't like this hairstyle now it looks like a sponge broom. 🤭😄

I was goin to say a mop head, same sort of thing I guess. It took ages as well

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

HOLY CRAP.  tonight I visit CC, Masha's apartment. I quickly view a thumbnail picture of two people in Masha's bed. One of them has a really dumbass head of hair. Looks like a floor mop!    Reading the forum, it is.... Masha. 

There's something in that woman's head that says "how can I make myself ugly today".  I have witnessed the many colored hair phases, the dred locks phase, the nose ring. Now this. 

Her hairstyle is what it is, I'm not a big fan, nor do I really dislike it. It is probably temporary anyway. But I like the nose ring, I think it suits her! Same with Piper.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Her hairstyle is what it is, I'm not a big fan, nor do I really dislike it. It is probably temporary anyway. But I like the nose ring, I think it suits her! Same with Piper.

Tattoos , piercings , I like anything if it isn’t used at an extended range , for example  the big chest tattoos on a woman , I find it anti feminine and asexual . The same with piercing , I love them on women when it tones even more how sexy they can be ,the one thing I never  managed to  like , it is the nose ring , especially the one that Masha has , the ones at the one nostril and with a small ring , it is a bit better , but i still don’t like . Nose piercing for example it can be very sexy 😇

Luckily for the girls , they listen to nobody and they do as they feel nice with their body and whatever makes them feel happier and sexier and that’s the only thing that matters 😁

• Like 1

Diverse opinions on the new hairstyle.  There's nothing wrong with the new hairstyle, in its own right.  We humans don't always like change, we like things to remain as they are; what disappoints me is that the new style isn't really the old Masha, it's like a different person, her hair was fine as it was.  However, it's her choice.