Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Isn't it amazing how girls can change their look so quickly.?

Masha can be many times a chameleon 😂 I can’t imagine anyone here being boring with her while watching her . It is a pity that we have this  stupid virus , I am sure the parade of friends in her apartment , the socializing in general , it would have been amazing as she grows up and she knows even more what she likes and wants from life . 

I think she will be one of the most fun to watch as soon as life goes back in ways we know gradually , I can’t wait if she decides and visit Barcelona again , this will be again a crazy period there 😉😇 

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She's multifaceted. She paints, plays guitar and piano, sings and produces her music and does yoga (or kinda). And now we know she tattoos too. And many other things we dont know

Masha is the best 😇 And she makes the best sex , a pure explosive sex machine 😋😋

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

from Monday to after Easter: Rome becomes red zone, tightening of corona regulation
Visits by a maximum of two people and only once a day,
Cafes and restaurants closed

One last month of “ sadistic “ patience for italy ... except Sardegna where they have the least infections in the country and red zone rules won’t apply 😇