B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Isn't that what all the tenents are here to do, have a good time and make money from it and to make as much money as possible? Good luck to them I say. 🙂 

Yes, the GOV girls, to varying degrees anyway, not the couples...But do some of them have to make it so obvious...:dodgy:

Dans mon taf, j'en vois des obsédés de toutes natures... je dénonce seulement une imposture B , mon cher Moos54 mais comme on est peu, je deviens répétitif, ce n'est nullement une obsession caractérisée. S'il n'est pas à l'image, je ne vais pas le chercher 😁

while on the subject of money - and this may seem a daft question and could have been answered before but; what is the RLC pay structure?

OK they get the apartment free and guessing electric etc paid, but is there a scale for 'performances'? Does a solo bate get the same as a couple fuck? Do four girls lying face down on a bed watching a movie get anything at all? If you do sweet FA do you still get something from RLC? And do they buy their own grocereis, and in the case of a big party who pays for all the food? Too many questions but any contributions welcome to satisfy my curiosity!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It should not be about fighting to be the top camera. That almost inevitably leads to RLC becoming more and more unrealistic.

No, I think RLC would be best helped if the residents just have a good time and let the viewers watch there real life. Not doing what they think the audience wants to see, but doing what they really enjoy.

BTW, All those who really want to see these shows can simply go to sites like chaturebate.

And yet a lot of people subscribe to rlc to watch it. Do you really in this day and age think people subscribe to just see parties or girls just looking plain bored. It's an adult entertainment site not the waltons. 

Your point about chaturebate, I've never used it (honestly 🙂 ), yes you get to have a wank with a nice young lady but that's it, you don't get to see what they do before or after your little meeting.

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And yet a lot of people subscribe to rlc to watch it. Do you really in this day and age think people subscribe to just see parties or girls just looking plain bored. It's an adult entertainment site not the waltons. 

Your point about chaturebate, I've never used it (honestly 🙂 ), yes you get to have a wank with a nice young lady but that's it, you don't get to see what they do before or after your little meeting.

It's so sad that you don't even realize what these shows have destroyed. It is so stupid to think that shows can replace a good cast.

A voyuer needs patience, it is not about something happening every minute. It's about the idea that when something happens, it's real.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's so sad that you don't even realize what these shows have destroyed. It is so stupid to think that shows can replace a good cast.

A voyuer needs patience, it is not about something happening every minute. It's about the idea that when something happens, it's real.

What I didn't see before I can't miss can I. 😉 I make it no secret what I like to watch...naked women doing whatever.

As for stupidity, I comment on here about something I subscribe to and like watching, you on the other hand comment on here about something you don't like and the last I saw don't subscribe to. You tell me who's the stupid one? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What I didn't see before I can't miss can I. 😉 I make it no secret what I like to watch...naked women doing whatever.

As for stupidity, I comment on here about something I subscribe to and like watching, you on the other hand comment on here about something you don't like and the last I saw don't subscribe to. You tell me who's the stupid one? 

It is stupid to be satisfied with garbage and then also to be happy.

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is stupid to be satisfied with garbage and then also to be happy.

There you go, that sentence says it all. 

I'm satisfied and happy with what I'm watching hence I sometimes comment about it. You think it's garbage yet you're interested enough to comment about it on here almost everyday.

If I thought what rlc was offering was crap I wouldn't subscribe and certainly wouldn't be wasting my time commenting on here about it and pulling other people down for liking it. That's not just stupid, imo it's dumb.

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

There you go, that sentence says it all. 

I'm satisfied and happy with what I'm watching hence I sometimes comment about it. You think it's garbage yet your interested enough to comment about it on here almost everyday.

If I thought what rlc was offering was crap I wouldn't subscribe and certainly wouldn't be wasting my time commenting on here about and pulling other people down for liking it. That's not just stupid, imo it's dumb.

It all goes back to my original comment. You don't even realize what kind of bullshit RLC is dumping on you.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It all goes back to my original comment. You don't even realize what kind of bullshit RLC is dumping on you.

And I go back to my previous comment, you are calling what I like to watch bullshit. Who are you to tell me what I'm watching is bullshit.

• Like 2

C'est presque un huis clos par la force des choses, des événements et les locataires s'emmerdent énormément. Malgré les scènes d'allégresses artificielles, des fois ils se passent à côté sans même un regard. Beaucoup de tensions, d'hypocrisie. Alors les prestations sexuelles sont le dernier de leurs soucis. Il faut voir ça comme leurs gagnes pains, pas plus! La vache à lait c'est nous, le reste c'est du remplissage, il faut meubler le vide intersidéral. Une solution, si ça persiste dans cette médiocrité ambiante, se désabonner ...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

And I go back to my previous comment, you are calling what I like to watch bullshit. Who are you to tell me what I'm watching is bullshit.

I apologize in advance on participating in this and in a way becoming HappyChappie’s advocate with the following comment , but he ( Happy ) is absolutely right with anyone here commenting what bullshit is and what is nice and what isn’t . 

For everyone this is a matter of taste , it is his own pleasure what he likes to watch and what not . How can we impose our personal opinion for something that it is being seen by thousands when the original idea from the business RLC is based exactly on that ; offer content addressed to different people with different tastes . 

So ( alladino ) ,  you judge something as bullshit and it is your own way of seeing things but it is tired , repeated and unfair trying to impose to everyone what you say it is right . It is our money , our personal free time , our definition of entertainment and as you say it is bullshit , we will come back 100 times back to you and tell you that we are pleased to see anytime that for example Serafima’s tits are bouncing and are ready to explode from  her bra as she is preparing food or we will also comment when we see Monica visiting C&C place sometimes and try and masturbate  while C&C are having sex next to her ... there are even users that they ( as it is debated lately ) want to tune in to see a woman put her head between the legs of another and use it as a pillow in a way and this image will be the most popular in times and repeated days .. yes , this is the most stupid and bullshit thing watchable  for me , but I am not saying it out loud to anyone and judging this as so again and again on something they have chosen to watch . It is their money , it is our money and we have the options to watch whatever we want if we judge at times whatever it is worth watching . 

You are becoming tiring with your crusade , which in my eyes is what ? Say that RLC isn’t how it was ? It should be different ? What do you think you are achieving ? For the millionth time , you don’t like something , you call it bullshit , stop watching and find a site that you are still subscribing ( since you said you have stopped but you are waiting for the remaining subscription days to come to an end ) and comment there of what you would like to see or not and please , please , you are creating tense and back and forth dialogue without commenting on what we watch and what’s happening ( speculations , ideas , opinions about tenants and so on ) .

I am trying to write less and less posts and not so long but my patience has a limit always 😔

• Like 1