B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I apologize in advance on participating in this and in a way becoming HappyChappie’s advocate with the following comment , but he ( Happy ) is absolutely right with anyone here commenting what bullshit is and what is nice and what isn’t . 

For everyone this is a matter of taste , it is his own pleasure what he likes to watch and what not . How can we impose our personal opinion for something that it is being seen by thousands when the original idea from the business RLC is based exactly on that ; offer content addressed to different people with different tastes . 

So ( alladino ) ,  you judge something as bullshit and it is your own way of seeing things but it is tired , repeated and unfair trying to impose to everyone what you say it is right . It is our money , our personal free time , our definition of entertainment and as you say it is bullshit , we will come back 100 times back to you and tell you that we are pleased to see anytime that for example Serafima’s tits are bouncing and are ready to explode from  her bra as she is preparing food or we will also comment when we see Monica visiting C&C place sometimes and try and masturbate  while C&C are having sed next to her ... there are even users that they ( as it is debated lately ) want to tune in to see a woman put her head between the legs of another and use it as a pillow in a way and this image will be the most popular in times and repeated days .. yes , this is the most stupid and bullshit watching for me , but I am not saying it out loud to anyone and judging this as so again and again on something they have chosen to watch . It is their money , it is our money and we have the options to watch whatever we want if we judge at times whatever it is worth watching . 

You are becoming tired with your crusade , which in my eyes is what ? Say that RLC isn’t how it was ? It should be different ? What do you think you are achieving ? For the millionth time , you don’t like something , you call it bullshit stop watching and find a site that you are still subscribing ( since you said you have stopped but you are waiting for the remaining subscription days to come to an end ) and comment there of what you would like to see or not and please , please , you are creating tense and back and forth dialogue without commenting on what we watch and what’s happening ( speculations , ideas , opinions about tenants and so on ) .

I am trying to write less and less posts and not so long but my patience has a limit always 😔

No matter how much you try to sugarcoat it, RLC is selling bullshit. Especially in the barcelona aprtments, you see almost nothing of the private life of the residents.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No matter how much you try to sugarcoat it, RLC is selling bullshit. Especially in the barcelona aprtments, you see almost nothing of the private life of the residents.

In your opinion...I'm not a fan of the shows either, but I watch other stuff...Just don't watch it, and do something that isn't bullshit, in your opinion...

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My turn to side with dd.

You don't like it so no one should is what you are spouting. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK WE SHOULD WATCH! Can we put it any simpler for you?

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's so sad that you don't even realize what these shows have destroyed. It is so stupid to think that shows can replace a good cast.

A voyuer needs patience, it is not about something happening every minute. It's about the idea that when something happens, it's real.

were you around before the shows the high light of the day would be two girls in the tub together shit was so boring so when they did the first show the big orgy it had 130 pages of comments thats 1,300  comments for one night and RLC said hey we are on to something here so now we get shows

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

were you around before the shows the high light of the day would be two girls in the tub together shit was so boring so when they did the first show the big orgy it had 130 pages of comments and RLC said hey we are on to something here so now we get shows

What's exciting about seeing the same lifeless bullshit shows over and over again. Just because a lot of things happen, doesn't mean it's not boring.

The important thing is that what is happening is real.  More real content can only be generated by casting the right people. The quality of the casting can also make it more exciting overall, if a lot of interesting things happen in the apartments. Only, shows are an empty facade, they miss real life and real emotions.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What's exciting about seeing the same lifeless bullshit shows over and over again. Just because a lot of things happen, doesn't mean it's not boring.

The important thing is that what is happening is real.  More real content can only be generated by casting the right people. The quality of the casting can also make it more exciting overall, if a lot of interesting things happen in the apartments. Only, shows are an empty facade, they miss real life and real emotions.

better than seeing nothin thats just it nobody is ever happy the girls do no shows guys bitch girls do shows guys bitch,i will say them parading around nude getting naked and having sex shows is better than watching the girls watching sex in the city marathons night after night

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

better than seeing nothing you think guys bitch about how the girls dont parade around nude because a guy is around thats just it nobody is ever happy the girls do no shows guys bitch girls do shows guys bitch,i will say them parading around nude getting naked and having sex shows is better than watching the girls watching sex in the city marathons night after night

I just see it completely differently. If you go to a concert, for example, and the main band drops out, but the opening band only knows one song, which they then repeat at least 10 times having a very bad lead singer, just one out-of-tune guitar and just just one drumstick, this is not better than nothing, it is just bullshit.

RLC lost the Russian apartments, and then they just stopped bothering to really improve. The content is missing, and yet they just keep going as if nothing had happened. A bad opening band, without quality and without soul.

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just see it completely differently. If you go to a concert, for example, and the main band drops out, but the opening band only knows one song, which they then repeat at least 10 times having a very bad lead singer, just one out-of-tune guitar and just just one drumstick, this is not better than nothing, it is just bullshit.

RLC lost the Russian apartments, and then they just stopped bothering to really improve. The content is missing, and yet they just keep going as if nothing had happened. A bad opening band, without quality and without soul.

yes but seeing a bad warm up band is better than seeing no band at all i remember when Jasmins first time in B2 all they did was watch sex in the city every night Belle and Rebecca tried to put on shows and Jasmin would bitch about the noise guys sure bitched when J stopped the shows i even emailed RLC saying get rid of the prude,on a side note she sure changed her tune now if only Liea could come back like that but i digress i guess

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes but seeing a bad warm up band is better than seeing no band at all i remember when Jasmin first came here all they did was watch sex in the city every night Belle and Rebecca tried to put on shows and Jasmin would bitch about the noise guys sure bitched when J stopped the shows i even emailed RLC saying get rid of the prude,on a side note she sure changed her tune now if only Liea could come back like that but i digress i guess

Just as someone may be able to get their food from a garbage can, this is far from an acceptable solution.

RLC needs way more real content and should stop with shows. It needs people who really live in the apartments, with friends, relationships and real emotions.

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just as someone may be able to get their food from a garbage can, this is far from an acceptable solution.

RLC needs way more real content and should stop with shows. It needs people who really live in the apartments, with friends, relationships and real emotions.

BROKEN RECORD ALERT!

• Upvote 1