B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

4 hours ago, merz28 said:

Radi's little accidental toot at @ 21:20 was so cute and she even laughed about it.

honestly.... this is what I really Love about this forum... this is real news about participants real lives in RLC.... she tooted and then laughed .... for me this could be the best post of the year so far ...Bravo...

and merz28 to post the time is what?? so funny?, so kind ... so aware that others would pay to review that moment .... how many re-subs will come of  it???  best post in a while thank you  ...hillarious 

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

honestly.... this is what I really Love about this forum... this is real news about participants real lives in RLC.... she tooted and then laughed .... for me this could be the best post of the year so far ...Bravo...

and merz28 to post the time is what?? so funny?, so kind ... so aware that others would pay to review that moment .... how many re-subs will come of  it???  best post in a while thank you  ...hillarious 

You’re welcome,

I appreciate it when real things happen with a time stamp on it. It saves me a tremendous amount of time from scanning through the replays. 

Also, Radi thought the toot was funny, hopefully not embarrassed, because he’ll we all have a mishap at climax.  It’s natural and that is what we are here for. I appreciate Radi and her coy look in her eye. 

Thanks for the compliment by the way. I agree with the positive feedback vs L& M’s forum that talks about too much BS. Really, approximately 6 pages of crap that has nothing to do with anything most of the time. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, merz28 said:

You’re welcome,

I appreciate it when real things happen with a time stamp on it. It saves me a tremendous amount of time from scanning through the replays. 

Also, Radi thought the toot was funny, hopefully not embarrassed, because he’ll we all have a mishap at climax.  It’s natural and that is what we are here for. I appreciate Radi and her coy look in her eye. 

Thanks for the compliment by the way. I agree with the positive feedback vs L& M’s forum that talks about too much BS. Really, approximately 6 pages of crap that has nothing to do with anything most of the time. 

" approximately 6 pages of crap that has nothing to do with anything most of the time. " 

Exactly!  so boring and that's why this is so refreshing ... Now here's one for you....

corvette 84 pointed out that Radi's  cute button asshole  puffs open and closed each time she orgasms ... it is a wonder to watch.... sorry no time stamp but always worth reviewing Radi's video's anyway   good night 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck is Sera #1 cam and Holly is #2. Holly was bating with her vibrator and Sera was doing absolutely nothing. I don't get it. 🙄

Everyone is waiting for the sera bate.  At this point with this group of girls what else is left that they’ll do on camera. 

• Sad 1