Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If the choice was just RLC and we don't consider VH, then I'm not sure. I actually like the Miru/Dantez apartment, I think because we know so little. They are just going about their business. If I wanted pure entertainment I can pick out the B1, B2, B4 anytime, I don't include B5 cos they really are performing seals. I got a rocket the other day from someone who told me I should hate Nelly and Bogdan.My reply was they don't interest me. We all have our preferences as has been discussed many times. At the moment I'm a big Pam Fan!

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Edit I should add that the goings on in B1 the other night were very watchable - and not a sex act to be seen. As good entertainment as you get as the drama between sera and Radi unfolded. But we can't expect that too often

Shouldn't it be the goal to have apartments that are both realistic and interesting.

I do not think that this is contradictory. When the Russian apartments were still there, RLC was able to do that. Why should it not be possible now?

Really don't know I only started watching towards the end of the Russian era. Maybe that will change a bit post covid. ..but I'm looking at them now. Miru is all over him, kissing him, and he turns his head away. What is the matter with this guy? He has the personality of a bar of soap, and she is lovely, sexy, and I think a good personality. Thats what makes this apt interesting (for me)  not knowing.

30 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm afraid real life is boring, and people would not pay to watch it.

I don't have to be like everyone else in this case because I really subscribed for this 5 or 6 years ago now, I also think that some subscribe precisely for couples and not for govs but the reverse is also valid

Personally I accept that the life of couples can be boring, but even in the boredom, I manage to find interesting things that are worth the cost of my subscription, and the most interesting thing with couples is mostly that they can be unpredictable with the visit of guests and the events which follow from them, I do not find this in the apartments govs

In fact sometimes these couples give the impression that we can spy on our own neighbors and that is what turns them on. Personally, I have already seen nice things with my neighbors through the window which overlooks their interior courtyard, I assure you that sometimes I would put cams in their homes even if most of the time they live normally and do nothing extravagant, but it only takes one evening to make all this long wait worthwhile 🙂

Compared to Mirukawa and Dantez, I find it nice that they manage to find time for themselves despite the fact that they live apart from each other, and in addition they quite regularly have the visit of guests, this which is really a bonus

I still want to remember that Carla and Yanai were criticized a lot during the first months because they were absent all the time on weekends, there had to be a pandemic so that they did not do it anymore and that they are starting to have parties at their place, and yet now I have the impression that we always want to take them as an example as the best couple in the project

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't have to be like everyone else in this case because I really subscribed for this 5 or 6 years ago now, I also think that some subscribe precisely for couples and not for govs but the reverse is also valid

Personally I accept that the life of couples can be boring, but even in the boredom, I manage to find interesting things that are worth the cost of my subscription, and the most interesting thing with couples is mostly that they can be unpredictable with the visit of guests and the events which follow from them, I do not find this in the apartments govs

In fact sometimes these couples give the impression that we can spy on our own neighbors and that is what turns them on. Personally, I have already seen nice things with my neighbors through the window which overlooks their interior courtyard, I assure you that sometimes I would put cams in their homes even if most of the time they live normally and do nothing extravagant, but it only takes one evening to make all this long wait worthwhile 🙂

Compared to Mirukawa and Dantez, I find it nice that they manage to find time for themselves despite the fact that they live apart from each other, and in addition they quite regularly have the visit of guests, this which is really a bonus

I still want to remember that Carla and Yanai were criticized a lot during the first months because they were absent all the time on weekends, there had to be a pandemic so that they did not do it anymore and that they are starting to have parties at their place, and yet now I have the impression that we always want to take them as an example as the best couple in the project

Thanks - a view worth reading

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watched the sex on the couch last night. He was as enthusiastic as ever and was coaxed into it. Once he got going OK, but she got herself off using a vibrator on her clit at the same time. Finished with her bent over the windowsill near the camera which was a good view. Lasted about 15 mins max, but not complaining. Miru is lovely!! 😜

41 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Watched the sex on the couch last night. He was as enthusiastic as ever and was coaxed into it. Once he got going OK, but she got herself off using a vibrator on her clit at the same time. Finished with her bent over the windowsill near the camera which was a good view. Lasted about 15 mins max, but not complaining. Miru is lovely!! 😜

I agree , Miru is really great , yesterday it was also the first time I saw Dantez being with more facial expressions than ever with her . They were also “ fooling “ and “ teasing “ before ending at the couch which slowly brought them to their session ☺️

Personally , it was the first time I “ felt “ them as a couple , you could finally see a connection and genuine interaction , unlike other times that seemed to be kind of forcing themselves of their actions ( totally subjective opinion of course 😬 ) and also sex not lasting much . A great and pleasant surprise plus having Miru interacting with the female friend in the kitchen of course ☺️

• Upvote 1

I think you guys need to pay more attention. All their sex sessions has had a pretty long and slow buildup, with a lot of stroaking and caressing. There is affection between them when they are together, no doubt. That is not the wierd part about this couple, the wierd part is that they spend almost their entire time apart, beside those moments where they are more intimate together. They often sit in different rooms, for no apparent reason. Even when they're both awake, wich is not that many hours, as they keep completely separated sleep schedules.

• Like 1

Hallo

Ich denke die letzten beiden vergangenen Tage haben Miru und Dantez uns erfreut.Sie waren fast die beiden Tage

ständig zu hause. Und es war auch mehr Zuneigung da wie vorher. Aber gestern gegen 12 Uhr45 ging Miru aus der Wohnung.

Sie war voll geschminkt .Sie hatte sich halterlose Strümpfe angezogen und Socken darüber.Als sie wieder nach hause kam

hatte sie keine Halterlosen Strümpfe mehr an.Nur noch die Socken.Brachte dann aber noch ihre Freundin mit.Es war eine gute

Unterhaltung zwischen den Dreien.Aber heute Abend wird Miru uns wieder verlassen. Miru ist eine hübsche lustige und

aufgeweckte Frau. Ich hoffe wir haben noch viel Freude.

Bis bald

• Thanks 1

Hallo

Miru ist von 8 Uhr50 bis 10Uhr in der Badewanne gewesen. Sie hat die ganze Zeit Nachrichten verschickt und von sich

Bilder aus der Badewanne gemacht und verschickt. Die Bilder müssen eine positive Resonanz gehagt haben.Denn die Antworten

brachten ein Lächeln in ihr Gesicht. Der empfänger ist aber nicht Dantez gewesen, denn der schlief im Schlafzimmer. Als sie ins Bett ging

hatte sie Sex mit Dantez. Aber immer das selbe Schema.Kondom rüber,rein raus und fertig. Ohne jegliche Emotion. Es ist nur eine

Pflicht gegenüber RLC. Sie verbringt auch viel Zeit mit einem Schwarzhaarigen am Telefon über whatsapp. Dantez glaube ich wird von

Ihr nur benutzt.

Allen ein schönes Wochenende

• Thanks 2