Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

Apartment(s)  seem to become too predictable for behaviors and characters  that enter , luckily or unluckily for me 😂🤣🤨😆 , I made one of the first  comments as soon as the apartment went “ live “ and made some early “ 10 minute careful watching “ both M&D , I don’t know if it is the “ relationships “ nowadays or the way of life and to go deeper , the “curse “of this particular apartment , but it honestly doesn’t come of any surprise what we witness here and the relation of these two people . 

With the benefit of the doubt and with my biggest desire and wish that I am proved wrong , I can’t see how this couple will manage this RLC contract .. a couple that makes sex with condom .. 😱

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With the benefit of the doubt and with my biggest desire and wish that I am proved wrong , I can’t see how this couple will manage this RLC contract .. a couple that makes sex with condom .. 😱

I guess you didn't know Adeline and Markus

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I guess you didn't know Adeline and Markus

Of course I remember , Adeline was super hot but also their sex seemed to me weird always , I guess I have issues when I see couples having sex with condoms . I do realize safety first and all and there maybe some that have aphrodisiac issues easily , I just never get it 🥸

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If course I remember , Adeline was super hot but also their sex seemed to me weird always , I guess I have issues when I see couples having sex with condoms . I do realize safety first and all and there maybe some that have aphrodisiac issues easily , I just never get it 🥸

It just allows them to be able to ejaculate in the condom, I think this is the primary use for these couples

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Apartment(s)  seem to become too predictable for behaviors and characters  that enter , luckily or unluckily for me 😂🤣🤨😆 , I made one of the first  comments as soon as the apartment went “ live “ and made some early “ 10 minute careful watching “ both M&D , I don’t know if it is the “ relationships “ nowadays or the way of life and to go deeper , the “curse “of this particular apartment , but it honestly doesn’t come of any surprise what we witness here and the relation of these two people . 

C&Y and even L&C are pretty good.Its a matter of good casting,and seems who makes them(or as it seems doesnt make any😅)after Susan departure isnt very good at it.Another house were the hopes are on if..if something will happen in weekend.if any guest will apear and bring some life to place.The curse continues.

I quite like this girl...the little I see of her. I think she has a quirky edge to her, and has a pretty face. However, please don't crucify me because I'm being negative about another bloke, but he's a bit strange...imo

I wonder if we'll ever see a 'normal' couple in this apt again...🥴

Difficult apartment (  so far )  to follow and get slowly and gradually attached with both M&D .. still , it is a happier atmosphere and better mood than E&P that it was”  painful and sad “ to watch at times .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Difficult apartment (  so far )  to follow and get slowly and gradually attached with both M&D .. still , it is a happier atmosphere and better mood than E&P that it was”  painful and sad “ to watch at times .

I do not agree with you
We can easily understand these people and their behavior
Dantez is a pretty cold person and he seems to feel good only in front of his computer
Mirukawa feels like being a kind and loving person, always looking for affection, I find this girl endearing, I like the fact that she takes care of the dog for example
I'm waiting to see this special Valentine's Day weekend to see if Dantez can let go of his pc to make her partner happy :biggrin:

I have seen people often complain that we don't have enough real life, with this couple we have exactly what thousands of couples can go through, with the guy who is telecommuting while the girl is working outside the apartment, the difference is that Mirukawa works nights
I know a lot of people live like this with one part of the couple who work to shift from the other
it makes things interesting enough to see how they live on the weekends
Personally I like this couple, especially Mirukawa, especially by the fact that they give the impression of living in this apartment for a long time whereas in the end it is only about two weeks.

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not agree with you
We can easily understand these people and their behavior
Dantez is a pretty cold person and he seems to feel good only in front of his computer
Mirukawa feels like being a kind and loving person, always looking for affection, I find this girl endearing, I like the fact that she takes care of the dog for example
I'm waiting to see this special Valentine's Day weekend to see if Dantez can let go of his pc to make her partner happy :biggrin:

I have seen people often complain that we don't have enough real life, with this couple we have exactly what thousands of couples can go through, with the guy who is telecommuting while the girl is working outside the apartment, the difference is that Mirukawa works nights
I know a lot of people live like this with one part of the couple who work to shift from the other
it makes things interesting enough to see how they live on the weekends
Personally I like this couple, especially Mirukawa, especially by the fact that they give the impression of living in this apartment for a long time whereas in the end it is only about two weeks.

Always glad when we don’t agree and of course presenting reasonable arguments ☺️

I don’t find this relation healthy , it might be an example of millions as you mention that it is pure real life , but i can’t see the connection , in my own way of thinking , so as to stick and watch this apartment and see a normal relation , especially with the outside life that Miru has , I would expect more “ caring “ let’s say from Dantez . I have had a GF for 6 years and was also playing PC games for 3-4 hours per day , was working but still I was devoting a respected time to my that time GF and was there with my heart and soul enjoying the relationship and whatever was happening around. I don’t use my personal example to oppose the couple , I just find it not healthy in my opinion for their future . Of course , maybe this is the way they have this relation and it is working great for them , I just try to use common sense 😬

I agree with the fact that they have adapted in this apartment and you can’t see any shyness or generally hard feelings or negativity in the air of how they behave individually . They are really living a normal life . But , I speak about their personal relation and the way they behave whenever I watch , it simply doesn’t make me  ( so far ) interested in investing more time and watch them as I can’t see any passion , happiness or the “ need “ let’s say to spend time together when they have the chance to do so .

To make a conclusion , as I said from day 1 , I also like Miru and find her very attractive as she is a normal daily life girl and not a “ want to be “ model who is trying to find her purpose 😃😂 like in other apartments , she does indeed have a normal daily routine life like the majority of us but i can’t find personally a good reason to watch a couple that seems having no chemistry at all. It is good to have people next to us that they care and feel something and not just people for company so as not feeling alone ..

I lived in Austria for two years and the reason I came back in Greece was exactly that one . I hardly ever saw real relations , only couples who were sharing their lives so as to have someone to fuck when they feel so , not feel lonely and just let’s say “ pretend “ that their life is normal . That’s my feeling with this apartment , I also know that this is also mainly in Central Europe how relationships are but I like to have passion , give it all and enjoy the maximum when I decide to share a period of my life with a GF . It is so genuine for example seeing an argument between K&S , having Lindachecking her mobile the whole day but having some nice sexual sessions with Tibor and definitely watching the way of life of both Martina and Alberto . 
Too early assumptions for this couple , I agree , but can’t see how it can improve 🤨

• Upvote 1