Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you have proofs about Hakeem's life? 

He spoke English with the different girls and there was no doubt that he was meeting these girls on dating sites, Some are even colleagues or acquaintances at work :biggrin:

You see the difference is that I look with my own eyes to get an idea while you only rely on the comments of others to establish your opinion
The fact that you are at war against RLC because the site does not give you what you want  also makes you lose your objectivity and that you prefer to believe all the chimeras that could prove you right to continue your war against RLC
In fact, you are not far from being like Harley, you are so obsessed with RLC that you are ready to believe anything that goes in your way and reject anything that is contrary to your beliefs.
Except that I can tell you that generally, what you think and the reality of the facts are often very distant

I only agree with you that RLC needs new blood and growth to rekindle interest in members like me who prefer couples' apartments or roomates like what we had in Russia, but no luck because of this global health crisis that prevents us from doing a lot of things I guess

With Mirukawa and Dantez, Eliska and Pepik or even Luna and Zac, we see that RLC still manages to find  new couples for their project, which allows us to always keep hope for the future.

This is one of the best posts read from you in the short and long term , well done good friend , some very “ straight to the points “ words used to make the emphasis directed on the things you want to address 🤗🤗

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

An surprisingly large number of "older" people from eastern germany still know a reasonable amount of russian.

A surprising number of Russians know a reasonable amount of Russian too...😏

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you have proofs about Hakeem's life? 

He spoke English with the different girls and there was no doubt that he was meeting these girls on dating sites, Some are even colleagues or acquaintances at work :biggrin:

You see the difference is that I look with my own eyes to get an idea while you only rely on the comments of others to establish your opinion
The fact that you are at war against RLC because the site does not give you what you want  also makes you lose your objectivity and that you prefer to believe all the chimeras that could prove you right to continue your war against RLC
In fact, you are not far from being like Harley, you are so obsessed with RLC that you are ready to believe anything that goes in your way and reject anything that is contrary to your beliefs.
Except that I can tell you that generally, what you think and the reality of the facts are often very distant

I only agree with you that RLC needs new blood and growth to rekindle interest in members like me who prefer couples' apartments or roomates like what we had in Russia, but no luck because of this global health crisis that prevents us from doing a lot of things I guess

With Mirukawa and Dantez, Eliska and Pepik or even Luna and Zac, we see that RLC still manages to find  new couples for their project, which allows us to always keep hope for the future.

What do you mean by proof about Hakeem, other than what I've heard from himself on RLC? You may not know, but he was in the project at a time when I still had access to RLC. 🤣

Also, both E&P and now M&D are examples that someting is very wrong with the current RLC casting. Much absence, much boredom, simply not a good fit. As I said, it takes more than just finding people. It takes the right people. In the past, when the Russian apartments were still there, RLC had way more quality.

Luna & Zac were a win, I also said that quite clearly at the time, but after a blink of an eye there were gone again. Why you're using them as an example of good RLC casting? Good casting would have result to have them in an place that fit them better.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

A surprising number of Russians know a reasonable amount of Russian too...😏

It also happened that someone has translated (most likely) english into german to post it in this forum. No idea why ...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

What do you mean by proof about Hakeem, other than what I've heard from himself on RLC? You may not know, but he was in the project at a time when I still had access to RLC. 🤣

Also, both E&P and now M&D are examples that someting is very wrong with the current RLC casting. Much absence, much boredom, simply not a good fit. As I said, it takes more than just finding people. It takes the right people. In the past, when the Russian apartments were still there, RLC had way more quality.

Luna & Zac were a win, I also said that quite clearly at the time, but after a blink of an eye there were gone again. Why you're using them as an example of good RLC casting? Good casting would have result to have them in an place that fit them better.

It's true it's really awful to have couples like Mirukawa / Dantez and Luna / Zac who live as if the cameras don't exist and who from time to time have guests who come to their house when they are  new to this project and in this life :angel:

That's why I allow myself to take them as an example
What you want are people who stay in the apartment 24 hours a day and receive guests every day, in case you haven't noticed yet, that's not how life works :biggrin:

I'm sorry to say that, but even if the couples like Mirukawa / Dantez or Eliska / Pepik are not necessarily fun to see every day, it is still the real life of these couples, and personally I find interesting things about the two couples

The density and diversity within Russian apartments made it possible to hide that couples were not necessarily very interesting to watch every day, we are still in the same case except that there is much less density at the moment

But I remain convinced that even if RLC had 30 apartments, you would still find something to complain about because that's how you see it things

i am still waiting for the proofs about Hakeem :angel:

• Like 1

Also think this couple is boring as hell,he is 15 hours per day in guestroom in front of computer,she s!eeps 12 hours per day then leaves for another 12🤣.No music,no fun stuff,just a boring couple,house is cursed sinse Susan leaved years ago.A lot of ex residents show us that it can be deliver real life and be very entertening watching them doing it..this failure couple its another exemple on how its needed an option of payment were we can choose what houses we want to pay and watch,if i could i wouldnt pay a cent to this two..but because i want to watch a couple houses of site..i have to pay this nonsense house.This house cleary isnt working,they cant find good residents for this country..but the contrary can be sayed regard Spain..were we got Luna and C&Y in recent times.My view as client,user,others could have diferent view and fine with that..if we all tought the same world would be sooo boring..as boring as this two🤣.Gess is wait some months(maybe a year)till the usual in tjis house in recent years happens..they leave and new and just as bad ones will replace them😅.No more hopes regard this house.Cursed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's true it's really awful to have couples like Mirukawa / Dantez and Luna / Zac who live as if the cameras don't exist and who from time to time have guests who come to their house when they are  new to this project and in this life :angel:

That's why I allow myself to take them as an example
What you want are people who stay in the apartment 24 hours a day and receive guests every day, in case you haven't noticed yet, that's not how life works :biggrin:

I'm sorry to say that, but even if the couples like Mirukawa / Dantez or Eliska / Pepik are not necessarily fun to see every day, it is still the real life of these couples, and personally I find interesting things about the two couples

The density and diversity within Russian apartments made it possible to hide that couples were not necessarily very interesting to watch every day, we are still in the same case except that there is much less density at the moment

But I remain convinced that even if RLC had 30 apartments, you would still find something to complain about because that's how you see it things

i am still waiting for the proofs about Hakeem :angel:

Waiting for proofs? 🤣 I have heard it, I have written about it, others have heard it, others have written about it. If that's not enough for you, I don't know what else to tell you.

I never said that the residents should be in the apartment 24/7. Never. This is something you came up with. I think, A cheap attempt to turn my words into something different. I was talking about "Much absence", which clearly applies to both Eliska and Mirukawa.

What's really cheeky of you is that you make it sound as if I had something against Luna and Zac. The exact opposite is the case. The only problem with L&Z is that they are no longer online. RLC at it best.  🤣

Also, to compare L&Z with M&D as if they have similar qualities, sorry, i think, that's just pathetic. I realize you want to defend RLC, no matter how stupid it is what they do. But if you don't notice why M&D are just plain terrible compared to L&Z, I can't help you. I guess, not long to go and they will make the same exit as all the residents RLC has had recently in this apartment with the viewers happy about it. 😂

One thing is clear, RLC would need a lot more realistic apartments to even begin to get back to the old level. But it makes no sense at all to have such weak apartments as M&D in the project. Sure, that's how you create volume, but it's not really needed. RLC needs content.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Waiting for proofs? 🤣 I have heard it, I have written about it, others have heard it, others have written about it. If that's not enough for you, I don't know what else to tell you.

I never said that the residents should be in the apartment 24/7. Never. This is something you came up with. I think, A cheap attempt to turn my words into something different. I was talking about "Much absence", which clearly applies to both Eliska and Mirukawa.

What's really cheeky of you is that you make it sound as if I had something against Luna and Zac. The exact opposite is the case. The only problem with L&Z is that they are no longer online. RLC at it best.  🤣

Also, to compare L&Z with M&D as if they have similar qualities, sorry, i think, that's just pathetic. I realize you want to defend RLC, no matter how stupid it is what they do. But if you don't notice why M&D are just plain terrible compared to L&Z, I can't help you. I guess, not long to go and they will make the same exit as all the residents RLC has had recently in this apartment with the viewers happy about it. 😂

One thing is clear, RLC would need a lot more realistic apartments to even begin to get back to the old level. But it makes no sense at all to have such weak apartments as M&D in the project. Sure, that's how you create volume, but it's not really needed. RLC needs content.

How can you have an opinion of something you aren’t watching , being a subscriber that is ? Whatever your opinions through the course of years have been , right or wrong , at least you had your own conclusions because u were seeing it with your own eyes .. 

I don’t want to compare you and tell you that you are becoming a 2nd Harley slowly , but honestly now and if you like to answer me , how can you judge the content of RLC when you don’t watch it ? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How can you have an opinion of something you aren’t watching , being a subscriber that is ? Whatever your opinions through the course of years have been , right or wrong , at least you had your own conclusions because u were seeing it with your own eyes .. 

I don’t want to compare you and tell you that you are becoming a 2nd Harley slowly , but honestly now and if you like to answer me , how can you judge the content of RLC when you don’t watch it ? 

Your argument is really weak. My subscription has not been out for long. In addition, the status of the individual apartments can be seen quite well in the previews.

No matter how much you try to talk it up. RLC is in really bad shape and this apartment makes it even worse.

Hallo

Um 17 Uhr 06  hat Dantez ,Miru angerufen. Sie sagte unter anderem  zu ihm das er ihr Dildo aufladen möchte.

Was dann auch um 17 Uhr 25 auf Cam 1 zu sehen ist. Miru ist dann morgen früh wieder zu Hause.

Dann glänzte Sie wieder 36 Stunden mit Abwesenheit.

Weiterhin viel Spass mit RLC

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Your argument is really weak. My subscription has not been out for long. In addition, the status of the individual apartments can be seen quite well in the previews.

No matter how much you try to talk it up. RLC is in really bad shape and this apartment makes it even worse.

So your judgement comes from the previews and not being able to watch any room whenever you want ... what more for me to add .. 

Don’t  get me wrong , I am mot a fan of this apartment also , I like Mirukawa and at times I will tune in to watch her as to satisfy the reason that I am an RLC subscriber and as I have stated repeatedly , that is observing characters and personalities and analyze them with my own point of views  and anything as an adult entertainment , it is a bonus for me . 

You aren’t a subscriber and you have made your opinion clear why this is happening ,  I can’t understand then your continuous complains and disgrace since you are out of a subscription plan. 

RLC is in bad shape for your tastes and not for thousand  of others who pay to watch . Your opinion as always is subjective and you should also allow others to believe different than you and not judge RLC according  to your needs as a viewer ( that you aren’t ) . RLC is for the masses and the continuous effort to satisfy as many of its paying members . There are periods that they manage and others that don’t , like anything in life . But to come here and complain because of the thumbnails , I rest my case ... 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

So your judgement comes from the previews and not being able to watch any room whenever you want ... what more for me to add .. 

Don’t  get me wrong , I am mot a fan of this apartment also , I like Mirukawa and at times I will tune in to watch her as to satisfy the reason that I am an RLC subscriber and as I have stated repeatedly , that is observing characters and personalities and analyze them with my own point of views  and anything as an adult entertainment , it is a bonus for me . 

You aren’t a subscriber and you have made your opinion clear why this is happening ,  I can’t understand then your continuous complains and disgrace since you are out of a subscription plan. 

RLC is in bad shape for your tastes and not for thousand  of others who pay to watch . Your opinion as always is subjective and you should also allow others to believe different than you and not judge RLC according  to your needs as a viewer ( that you aren’t ) . RLC is for the masses and the continuous effort to satisfy as many of its paying members . There are periods that they and others that don’t , like anything in life . But to come here and complain because of the thumbnails , I rest my case ...

My goodness, what am I supposed to be watching? Dantez as he sits in front of his computer for hours every day, or Mirukawa, who comes by every few days to have a good sleep and then leaves again?

The conclusion is quite clear, no one needs to spend money for this non-content.