B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

28 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I didn't say sit on it.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Got lost in translation. Better luck next time...If you can figure out how to say please go down on Holly and it happens i will be your new BFF๐Ÿ˜

14 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Got lost in translation. Better luck next time...If you can figure out how to say please go down on Holly and it happens i will be your new BFF๐Ÿ˜

With that not already happening I think you'll need to ask Moses. After all he performed some great miracles like parting the Red sea, maybe that's the kind of miracle you need to get Ariana to go down on Holly, or visa versa. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

With that not already happening I think you'll need to ask Moses. After all he performed some great miracles like parting the Red sea, maybe that's the kind of miracle you need to get Ariana to go down on Holly, or visa versa. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Your right ๐Ÿ˜ž, perhaps on the Pixie Priestess next empowering night i might be able to channel some thought through to her, Maybe do a Yoda and use the force. i have a feeling its not going to happen either though.

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Your right ๐Ÿ˜ž, perhaps on the Pixie Priestess next empowering night i might be able to channel some thought through to her, Maybe do a Yoda and use the force. i have a feeling its not going to happen either though.

I think the first step would be a good party with both girls drinking plenty of booze. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, misterme said:

Early morning drama Gina's room?? Anybody understand this? Just before they left the palace ....

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_25?ts=1613378289&from=share

Unfortunately not but they are both back around 330pm time so they must of made up.ย 

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Ariana if you read this a quick request please...do a little arse shuffle please. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Got her little (fine) arse to the bathroom with Megs, suppose it will have to do. At least they are both wet....๐Ÿ›

Ari has got Megan in the heal yourself from within pose. Doesn't look like Megs legs actually close anymore.

Hasn't got the crystals out yet or started chanting but give it time.

Surely this must end up with at least a finger bash !!