B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

7 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Ari has got Megan in the heal yourself from within pose. Doesn't look like Megs legs actually close anymore.

Hasn't got the crystals out yet or started chanting but give it time.

Surely this must end up with at least a finger bash !!

They both look as if they're about to orgasm. I'll have to learn this heal yourself pose. 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They both look as if they're about to orgasm. I'll have to learn this heal yourself pose. 🙂 

Megs breasts move nicely with the breathing, one sits with her hand over the private bits, the other legs open. Think Megs is secretly texting as her fingers must be lonely without the phone

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Since Alek worked as a cleaning Lady. she must have had an apt. in Barcelona or a BF living in Town.  When her work as a cleaning lady was finished she had to go somewhere since she wasn't a tenant of RLC then.

She's probably one of the Russian/Ukrainian parade members that make up a sizable amount of Barcelona these days. From what I've read about her, she was doing something possibly in the burlesque trade or circus who was looking for a cleaning job because they are so popular with the residents around Barcelona that sleep until the afternoon hours LOL.

If Rocco manages to revisit Megan , it could be a one millionth possibility to see Ariana replacing Holly at a possible mixture 😁😉😋 Just kind of similar show like in B5 though and not anything more exaggerating 😎

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She's probably one of the Russian/Ukrainian parade members that make up a sizable amount of Barcelona these days. From what I've read about her, she was doing something possibly in the burlesque trade or circus who was looking for a cleaning job because they are so popular with the residents around Barcelona that sleep until the afternoon hours LOL.

She did some juggling the other day in the kitchen and did the lights on ropes thing with Holly, did a fair job as well so could be in that kind of entertainment area.