Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

On 2/18/2021 at 2:43 PM, Daleys said:

They are watching Love Island.

all about people having affairs ...hmmm    I love affairs and cheating big turn on.... so must they.... and like a cuckhold  he can watch on RLC ... 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, hexagon said:

He looked sick, if hes taking them boos and matrina has told him in the past about what she does with Nelly then hes fine with it

why would he care? if she doesn't want to be with him then she would leave, hes clearly ok with his relationship and trusts her

he gets to fuck and suck her regularly of course he doesn't care what keeps her high libido cooking ....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

They can’t. Reallifecam.com is not available in Spain, which makes sense. They can, however, read our chat. 

didn't know that ??? changes a few of my opinions about Bog and Al seeing what's going on????? hope you are wrong in a way that the boys can review RLC somehow ....first I ever heard this ... Russia yes but Spain ??? one of the most sexually liberated Countries I know of ????

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I would guess if Alberto is OK with the situation  he may just accept it but not really like a video of his beloved with a few fingers up another womans pussy  to be viewed by the whole fukin world. Bogs, I don't know, he may not give a shit.

i was said that Bogdan told Nelly to end it after the last time and she told Martina guess they didnt listen 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i was said that Bogdan told Nelly to end it after the last time and she told Martina guess they didnt listen 

One comment last night was  it looked like Martina was determined to get this on. Maybe they just thought WTF lets go for it - and ddin't they just

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Nelly and Bogdan off cam still and now Martina gone maybe all at the off cam apt that N and B stay in when they are not living on cam

Maybe she went to see the big guy to compare who gives a better fuck. 🤣

• Haha 1

Still remember when some sayed this "adventures" wouldnt hurt this couple relantioship,already second night Martina is out,and maybe a coincidence its that Pimp and his madame are also not in their rlc house..Alberto acts like he dont care much..maybe the money its good and he dosnt mind the place Martina could be..doing god knows what😅.Really wish this diferent kind of houses and residents of site wouldnt mix,it didnt hapend for many years now seems almost an obligation.Hope we dont lose this couple and they continue togheter and being as genuine as possible.Its weekend and none of the four couples houses have any visits or anything interesting going on.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still remember when some sayed this "adventures" wouldnt hurt this couple relantioship,already second night Martina is out,and maybe a coincidence its that Pimp and his madame are also not in their rlc house..Alberto acts like he dont care much..maybe the money its good and he dosnt mind the place Martina could be..doing god knows what😅.Really wish this diferent kind of houses and residents of site wouldnt mix,it didnt hapend for many years now seems almost an obligation.Hope we dont lose this couple and they continue togheter and being as genuine as possible.Its weekend and none of the four couples houses have any visits or anything interesting going on.

on the bright side if we lose them as a couple we gain Nelly and Martina in a apt 

• Confused 1