Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

5 hours ago, Slapfight said:

Thanks for clarifying, is Martina the onl spanish girl? The others are easter european right? Do the Speak Spanish? Sorry if this has been covered already. 

Yes, Martina is the only Spanish girl there, the others are Russian or Ukrainian. Martina is learning Russian online and speaks to them in basic terms. Nelly speaks basic Spanish and Giana speaks it well. 

Maybe someone can answer these questions:

1. I know M&N like each other, but how much of last night is pure affection/lust and how much is alcohol/drug fueled?

2. Why don't we see this passion with Alberto.  Too long of a relationship? She's more submissive with him than N?

3. She was a lot more adventurous last night, example ass licking etc., than she is with A.

4. I realize she never hesitates to fuck A. but you don't see what you saw last night.

5. M&A used to be a lot more adventurous. I've seen old clips with more anal, M. wearing costumes etc.  This took place years ago at their old place.

Any help answering these questions will be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1

The sex with Alberto is OK, maybe not startling but she is more into it than most that are at RLC. Not difficult I know. Last night was definately booze fueled, not sure about the drugs. I wasn't on the site in the times you mention, but maybe after this they will up the level. There must be some sort of reponse from Alberto. I look forward to it!! Not all questions answered but my best shot - there are pundits who may know more than me who can give opinions

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Maybe someone can answer these questions:

1. I know M&N like each other, but how much of last night is pure affection/lust and how much is alcohol/drug fueled?

2. Why don't we see this passion with Alberto.  Too long of a relationship? She's more submissive with him than N?

3. She was a lot more adventurous last night, example ass licking etc., than she is with A.

4. I realize she never hesitates to fuck A. but you don't see what you saw last night.

5. M&A used to be a lot more adventurous. I've seen old clips with more anal, M. wearing costumes etc.  This took place years ago at their old place.

Any help answering these questions will be appreciated. 

It's like any new toy.  You play with it with a frenzy but over time less so and sometimes tossed into the corner.  Hard to keep the same level of passion and excitement.  Routine sets in and I think that's what we see with M&A and N&B.  So this new relationship is the shiny new toy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

The sex with Alberto is OK, maybe not startling but she is more into it than most that are at RLC. Not difficult I know. Last night was definately booze fueled, not sure about the drugs. I wasn't on the site in the times you mention, but maybe after this they will up the level. There must be some sort of reponse from Alberto. I look forward to it!! Not all questions answered but my best shot - there are pundits who may know more than me who can give opinions

Dont expect much of a response from Alberto. I do think its sad though that two people have to get tanked first before much happens.

• Like 1

True, but many girls (mainly) do stuff under the influence. I was with one of those lovely Thai bar girls and she was (well, I won't say what she was doing!) and she said ''I only do this when I'm drunk''

I was so sad about that - a few hours earlier she said she would love me long time.......😞