Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I never said nor do I believe this bonus bullshit!!!1 but they work for RLC for a paycheck 

and it must be good pay and perks cause these 2 couples have been going along with it for years !!!! now right 

sure beats McDonalds 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

You don;t know FACTS.... not in your wildest imagination....  you don't !!!!  too many years living this exhibitionist life with plenty of outside relations that we have SEEN...  you don't have facts.... you don't 

Haha...In this case I do, my friend...😉

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Believe me...bonuses are a FACT too...:biggrin:

I have no history or doubts that other long time members like yourself have discovered plenty of evidence on these matters ... it is a business and bonuses make alot of sense ...   but don't you agree this connection ? with M&N goes beyond bonus and is more like a legit horny, lust connection... these girls are not faking or playing ...

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Plus Martina doesn't get a bonus for this shit...

I can’t characterize as shit something that two people totally enjoy and love being in it ... whatever problems might be caused , this isn’t our fault and they are adults to handle whatever “ shit “ they create with their actions , especially when they know about it .. it is like someone is a drug addict and he knows that he will be off again if he tries , but he still does .. Nelly knows that she might create shit if she make anything sexual again with Martina but she still did ... my mind says two things , first that she can handle Bogdan and ultimately the situation and second , she also discovered a different sexual pleasure with Martina that she didn’t even maybe know was existing and possibly needing it .. but I can for sure say that it wasn’t  shit and also  Martina didn’t care or did it for money , she simply wanted to fuck , it just happens to be in front of cameras because they belong in this world ...

Not so often I disagree with you my dear friend , but whenever I do , I am placing my arguments ☺️😇

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and it must be good pay and perks cause these 2 couples have been going along with it for years !!!! now right 

sure beats McDonalds 

Whatever perks/bonus they may get has to be tied into viewership.

So yes, if Martina decided on a regular basis to have sex with women (on her channel), viewership would go up as possibly her pay.

Let's take that a step further.  If Alberto was out of the apartment and just Martina, the channel would do juuuuust fine.  Reality is (and the egos of guys may not want to admit this), their women can do fine w/o them on RLC (of course, I'm not factoring the emotional equation of being in a relationship).

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I have no history or doubts that other long time members like yourself have discovered plenty of evidence on these matters ... it is a business and bonuses make alot of sense ...   but don't you agree this connection ? with M&N goes beyond bonus and is more like a legit horny, lust connection... these girls are not faking or playing ...

Yes, I agree Mark...they are so into each other. I didn't argue that they weren't. I'm not sure why we are arguing then. Bonuses exist, in GOV, but not in the couples 'real' places, and I don't think Martina will get any as a guest in B4...unless Nelly splits hers lol. 

I think there's no doubt a real physical attraction between the 2, but we'll have to see how Boggy responds in the next few days...

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

You don;t know FACTS.... not in your wildest imagination....  you don't !!!!  too many years living this exhibitionist life with plenty of outside relations that we have SEEN...  you don't have facts.... you don't 

I tell you for sure that he knows 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t characterize as shit something that two people totally enjoy and love being in it ... whatever problems might be caused , this isn’t our fault and they are adults to handle whatever “ shit “ they create with their actions , especially when they know about it .. it is like someone is a drug addict and he knows that he will be off again if he tries , but he still does .. Nelly knows that she might create shit if she make anything sexual again with Martina but she still did ... my mind says two things , first that she can handle Bogdan and ultimately the situation and second , she also discovered a different sexual pleasure with Martina that she didn’t even maybe know was existing and possibly needing it .. but I can for sure say that it wasn’t  shit and also  Martina didn’t care or did it for money , she simply wanted to fuck , it just happens to be in front of cameras because they belong in this world ...

Not so often I disagree with you my dear friend , but whenever I do , I am placing my arguments ☺️😇

'Shit' wasn't the right word, but you took it in the wrong context....By 'shit' I just meant 'stuff, activity, event, relationship'...I missed the live action last night, but the bits I've skipped through on replay today, it was a pretty hot event...not shit at all 😁