Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

Last night it all seemed very amicable - he was on the video games and she was telling him something after showing him some bruises on the butt  (how I wish I knew what she was saying) he was laughing. Martina in bed at the mo - maybe sex with Alberto off the aganda at the moment given the use of fingers by Nelly. Could be a bit sore!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ando said:

Si era molto amichevole, gli chiedeva come si era fatta i lividi nel braccio, gambe e culo e lei ridendo diceva che gli facevano male, ma non sapeva come se li era fatti...

so i guess Martina keeps some things from Alburto,its funny he pointed out a hicky on her neck you could tell she didnt know about it he had to show her it in the mirror

As has been mentioned , the couple is totally honest with eachother and they share everything and that’s why they do great . We can never know the future and how it will be , but the events and behavior between these two , give all the answers to anyone who is wondering after past Friday’s events 

• Sad 1

Sono d'accordo, ne parlavano in maniera scherzosa, lei gli diceva che non pensava di procurarsi tutti quei lividi e lui gli diceva a questo punto poteva anche farsi tagliare a sangue.... e ha bestemmiato... accetta la situazione, ma forse non è molto contento

22 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

No pueden. Reallifecam.com no está disponible en España, lo cual tiene sentido. Sin embargo, pueden leer nuestro chat. 

estoy en españa y si veo rlc, si esta completamente disponible en españa incluso en chrome, lastima que los shows de martina y nelly nunca me cojan estando yo online, sigo sin tener replay

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

interesting pov...  as always,  ,   many factors come in to play especially based on your viewership ideas... so far it has been a tried and true plan .and some predictability ..and then people either love that 'stability' or want new meat or shake things up... ( we (some) do get bored ) 

I wonder what this Buzz with M&N does to RLC's greedy little minds 

I just noticed Nelly has a bad scab (bruise?) on her left knee - no doubt from the "playful' sex shw had with Martina.

Hmm...that could either be hazard pay coming to her, or she may have a workers compensation claim against RLC. 😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Last night it all seemed very amicable - he was on the video games and she was telling him something after showing him some bruises on the butt  (how I wish I knew what she was saying) he was laughing. Martina in bed at the mo - maybe sex with Alberto off the aganda at the moment given the use of fingers by Nelly. Could be a bit sore!!

She's not only sore, but she and Nelly may be "stretched out' more then usual. Go down on either, say a couple words, and you might hear an echo!  Probably waiting for that natural elasticity to return. 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

I just noticed Nelly has a bad scab (bruise?) on her left knee - no doubt from the "playful' sex shw had with Martina.

Hmm...that could either be hazard pay coming to her, or she may have a workers compensation claim against RLC. 😁

Scratch & dent sale for next boyfriend

wish translators were in on these ongoing convo with Alberto & M. he keeps showing her phone pic/vids and she grins and explains ???  also Nelly is bating with her phone Facetime on maybe and Alberto is telling M. what she is saying...

. I mean total speculation!!! but Nelley had a weird deep thought face on and then got to bating and was using her phone at exact same time Alberto was showing it and talking with Martina about it... again he has been animated all day showing her phone and a serious type of conversation.... and Martina is using a small withdrawn voice and body language .... 

I hate myself for giving a shit ...but so fucking bored and ....time to walk the dog and get a life ...