Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

Guest casdesire
41 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

A lot of smoking, a lot of nail biting. Why are you so nervous, dear Martina?

May I do a guess? I think she/they has/ve some financial troubles and she is searching for a job but it don't go very well. (The last weeks I heard them speak some times about "travajo" and she did a lot of phone calls in the bathrooms etc.)

I also think they are looking for a house (or there is something with/about a house). They talked a lot about "la casa".

Always a pleasure to watch them having sex in bathroom.Just hope all the preparation and cleaning its for something nice and fresh like Martina brother and girlfriend to come for weekend and not just another trip to b4 and usual stuff.Comeone Rlc give us something fresh and interesting to watch this weekend in site,if its this house and the guests i sayed that would be enought for all weeked and an really nice change.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always a pleasure to watch them having sex in bathroom.Just hope all the preparation and cleaning its for something nice and fresh like Martina brother and girlfriend to come for weekend and not just another trip to b4 and usual stuff.Comeone Rlc give us something fresh and interesting to watch this weekend in site,if its this house and the guests i sayed that would be enought for all weeked and an really nice change.

I thinks theres a party over at B4 tonight.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Are you sure?  It's 4pm and doesn't seem to be any preparation going on.  Usually there's food prep in the kitchen before the parties.

i read about it over in the B4 forum. Maybe its somewhere else.

• Thanks 1