US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Texans who have been without power for days in the aftermath of Winter Storm Uri are now also facing food and water crises as frigid temperatures and ongoing blackouts disrupt supply chains and wreak...

Texas just went blue!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Ridge writes here in the forum every minute. Answering my questions, he's a coward and defames me with Hitler and so on.

I answer for him. Ridge's ancestors are Jews from Germany, his genitals are mutilated and circumcised.

I don't care if someone is black, Christian, Jewish or Islamic. Religions that genitally mutilate people are perverse to me and have to learn to become human. This includes Judaism and Islam, that is total submission of people. Mutilation of young women is criminal, but not much better of boys. The argument "purity" is total nonsense. No religion is better than crime in the name of religion .

Judaism is particularly bad. Religion or people ?? Always as it suits you better. The dream of Zionism has existed among Jews for hundreds of years, persecution of Jews worldwide for just as long - and it will continue until Jews learn to become humble.

In the case of the illegal establishment of the state of Israel, some of the  victims Jews became brutal perpetrators who themselves expelled Palestinians and used violence to achieve the old dream of Zionism by force.

And the US Nazi Trump unilaterally helps this criminal from Netanyahu and his Israel mob.  😁

Sorry, to burst your hate filled bubble, but my ancestors from Germany were Roman Catholic.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, to burst your hate filled bubble, but my ancestors from Germany were Roman Catholic.

Römisch-Katholisch sind auch Verbrecher, die in der Vergangenheit bis heute sich am sexuellen Mißbrauch von Kindern schuldig gemacht haben. Und immer noch versuchen diese Verbrecher Aufklärung zu verhindern.

Meine Darstellung von "Verstümmelung von Genitalien" im Namen von Wahn- Religionen und der unrechtmäßigen Staatsgründung von Israel bleiben bestehen. Beide Themen müssen international geächtet werden. Mit Hilfe der USA.

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who? Beto? LMAO 

RioBravoHombre  30 minutes ago  edited

I'm in Kerrville, Texas, about 60 miles northwest of San Antonio. I went 22 hours without power...lost power at 3:00 pm, had it restored at 1:00 the next day. Overnight, the temperature was 0 degrees, and it was 36 degrees in my home. My town has no gasoline, no propane, no food in grocery stores and we're under threat of rolling blackouts, which is a nice way of saying people like me will be paying for GOP deregulatory bullshit. Privatize profits, socialize costs....now the price of fuel on my electric bill has increased by 5000%. People in Houston are getting $2400.00 electric bills....FOR A 2 WEEK PERIOD. Texas asshole Republicans like abbot are going to be forced to pay off these insane bills...people like me, who froze in our homes will get a noose ready if anyone tries to force consumers to pay for Texas republicans fucked up "no regulations" philosophy. Republicans are going to be run out of government on a rail, trust me, that's the attitude of cold, hungry, IGNORED Texans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, golfer06 said:

does that mean that you are for or against the shutdowns brought on by trump & the republicans?

I guess that is why Californians have successfully petitioned to have Gov Newsome recalled because he hasn't shut the State of California down or bungled the Covid

crisis, just as Gov Cuomo never sent the elderly to their deaths or his the Covid death numbers for fear of retribution We all know that they are both Republicans 😏 LMAO

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Of the wealthiest 1% of Americans, 33% identify as Republicans and 26% as Democrats.

Of the top 50 richest families in the US, 28 donate to Republicans, while seven donate to Democrats. Of the top 10 richest families in the US, 80% are Republicans. And 60% of the top 10 richest politicians are Republican.

Please quote your source of this statement. 

19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you forgot about "barack the magic negro" which did wonders for race relations.

Yes. The term was used to describe Barrack H. Obama in an L.A. Times article.

The writer was a liberal.

The parody, to which you refer, was laughing at racist bigoted idiot leftists like Al Sharpton who absolutely deserve ridicule.

• Like 1