US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Good Day, Gnusies! I’m sitting in for arhpdx who lost power yesterday due to the storm system most of us have been contending with for the past 24-36 hours. How are you doing? I hope everyone is ...

President Biden at 62% approval.  RR will be all steamed up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The founding fathers, chafing under the malign thumb of Britain's monarchy, most definitely envisioned the potential for a Donald Trump. Alexander Hamilton pretty much nailed Trump in 1792: "When a man...

But Joe Manchin.....😒

• Like 1

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I spoke the truth. Those are all labels that experts have defined him as.

So all the experts are saying that Trump needs to be roasted on a spit like a pig as in the cartoon that you approved of?  You don't see that cartoon as being vile speech?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So all the experts are saying that Trump needs to be roasted on a spit like a pig as in the cartoon that you approved of?  You don't see that cartoon as being vile speech?

of course dear leader never insulted anyone at all (except everyone). just send him some tissues & you 2 can have a good cry. 

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i almost forgot to ask you. are they run on oil? nothing could possibly go wrong with that of course.

What the hell is that suppose to mean? Now you are just jabbering meaningless bullshit.:huh:  And guess what, a chemical agent made from evil oil is sprayed on the wind turbines from helicopters to thaw them out. 

• Like 1