US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

As millions of Texans struggled desperately to keep warm amid power outages stemming from the devastating winter storm sweeping the nation, the state's Republican governor late Tuesday blamed solar and...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Failed and disgraced former president Donald Trump issued a scathing statement attacking Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Tuesday evening, a clear attempt to further split the GOP while advertising his...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia is under sustained fire—including from low-paid workers in his own state—for his resistance to a provision in the Senate's coronavirus rescue package that would...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Republican Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, a die-hard Trump supporter, is under attack after claiming the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol wasn't an "armed insurrection." "This didn't seem like an...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I didn't say COLD weather, I said snow and high winds and unlike you, I...  having been to Denmark, have seen those very turbines stopped due to high winds so fuck off and get back into the stalls...after you're done that carry on with the URINALS fuck face.

Whatever.  I hope they have medication for you.  Schizophrenia is awful.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

On Tuesday's episode of ABC's "The View," co-host Meghan McCain objected to the reaction following Donald Trump's second impeachment acquittal, leaving co-host Whoopi Goldberg so dismayed that she...

John would have bitch-slapped her.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Well, first of all, it wasn't a cartoon. It was a photograph of an effigy of IQ45 that someone had built.

Second, only the labels were from the experts. The part about roasting him like a pig was all me (with inspiration from the picture).

I keep trying to explain to you, but you just. won't. listen. As much you love and adore your psychopathic, dictator wannabe, I despise him a million times more fervently. There is nothing, in any language of this world, too disparaging that can be said about your fascist traitor.

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Well, first of all, it wasn't a cartoon. It was a photograph of an effigy of IQ45 that someone had built.

Second, only the labels were from the experts. The part about roasting him like a pig was all me (with inspiration from the picture).

I keep trying to explain to you, but you just. won't. listen. As much you love and adore your psychopathic, dictator wannabe, I despise him a million times more fervently. There is nothing, in any language of this world, too disparaging that can be said about your fascist traitor.

Never have enough guts to own your own vileness do you?  That's why I call you a phony. You are an elitist prick who is anything but elite. You are the real traitor and wanna be dictator.  You wish you had the power to silence people like me.