US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i almost forgot to ask you. are they run on oil? nothing could possibly go wrong with that of course.

wow...you're really more misinformed than I thought...lol.  I don't know why I bother, but sometimes it's fun to argue with people who are so blinded by propaganda and conviction ...to the point of stupidity.

Here, let me help you...there are no "oil" power plants in Texas...or anywhere in the US for that matter...lol

2021-02-16_9-03-23.jpg

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

wow...you're really more misinformed than I thought...lol.  I don't know why I bother, but sometimes it's fun to argue with people who are so blinded by propaganda and conviction ...to the point of stupidity.

Here, let me help you...there are no "oil" power plants in Texas...or anywhere in the US for that matter...lol

2021-02-16_9-03-23.jpg

so that means that you don't have to whine about losing more oil business to the u s. when are you moving to texas? you can then vote for all of your republican heroes that you have been worshipping from afar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

No they arn't...  The wind today is too strong, so they are locked.  Further...during a snow event, ice and snow builds up on the leading edges of the blades...causing imbalance, so again they are not moving. 

Now get back to your janitorial duties...the toilets await.

I live up here and I'm looking at them turning.  I can see it with my own fucking eyes.  Shut the fuck up.

• Like 2