US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for answering ridge's question. but he won't read the article & will be asking the same question tomorrow & ignoring the answer again.

Speaking of ignorance...if you had actually looked at the video, the official clearly states that the Texas power grid is having trouble and that "the wind turbines ARE FROZEN"  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Speaking of ignorance...if you had actually looked at the video, the official clearly states that the Texas power grid is having trouble and that "the wind turbines ARE FROZEN"  

So what?  It'll thaw out.  Tex-ass doesn't know how to be snowed on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Up here in the brutally cold Northern part of the country, our wind turbines are running just fine.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

i was pointing out the fact that they hustled to use the vacine. for a moment i actually thought that you were trying to be helpful but i guess you are just another moron. and don't forget that texas is controlled by republican trump supporting asskissers. bet you wish that you lived there.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Up here in the brutally cold Northern part of the country, our wind turbines are running just fine.

No they arn't...  The wind today is too strong, so they are locked.  Further...during a snow event, ice and snow builds up on the leading edges of the blades...causing imbalance, so again they are not moving. 

Now get back to your janitorial duties...the toilets await.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was pointing out the fact that they hustled to use the vacine. for a moment i actually thought that you were trying to be helpful but i guess you are just another moron. and don't forget that texas is controlled by republican trump supporting asskissers. bet you wish that you lived there.

So in other words, you admit that you actually had no clue about what you were on about.  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

i almost forgot to ask you. are they run on oil? nothing could possibly go wrong with that of course.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So in other words, you admit that you actually had no clue about what you were on about.  :dodgy:

would you like a quote from the entire article? you know i like canada & always thought of it as like the states only smarter about some things. that was before you posted of course.