US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

over the course of time yes. but we will all be better off with more jobs & more business .

I know, that's what Trump's policies did. But the Biden policies of higher taxes and more government regulations on businesses will not create more jobs.

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know, that's what Trump's policies did. But the Biden policies of higher taxes and more government regulations on businesses will not create more jobs.

trump did nothing but talk. as you & the cult haven't learned talk & action are 2 different things. 

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

of course we already know how much you agree with his white supremacist views.

You are a White supremacist disguised as someone who cares about minorities. You believe that minorities are too inferior to White people to make it in life without the help of liberal progressive White people. I, on the other hand, see minorities as equal in abilities to White people and not in need of special help.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

BLM and ANTIFA invaded, looted and burned American cities including Washington, D.C.

i'm watching merrick garland's hearing right now. he said that he would prosecute anyone violating or destroying federal property so if there is evidence of your enemies doing any of that i'm sure that it will be dealt with along with dear leader & the gang.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are a White supremacist disguised as someone who cares about minorities. You believe that minorities are too inferior to White people to make it in life without the help of liberal progressive White people. I, on the other hand, see minorities as equal in abilities to White people and not in need of special help.

again you project your beliefs to others. and as usual you are wrong. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1