B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , we have now Pam to see what happens 😎 Could never think that Pam would participate especially with the relation with Amalia and her having explained how things with Carlos are .. 

do u reckon a full threesome with pam by easter lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , we have now Pam to see what happens 😎 Could never think that Pam would participate especially with the relation with Amalia and her having explained how things with Carlos are .. 

ain't shit going to happen you know that😂

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they will start ignoring pam soon, they want amira

That's never going to happen.  Hopefully they can string Pam along till sometime in March.  Then they can try with the 'new talent' that will replace Alek.

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Let me see if I got this right.  L&A put their furniture on the bed (assuming for the cleaning lady to vacuum floor) but they couldn't put the couches back in place?

They were put together last night so that Amalia, Amira (and Pam) would sleep there.

11 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I know but they could have put it back in place instead of leaving it for the cleaning lady to move.

The girls are just plain right out lazy.  

RLC needs to dismiss the cleaning lady and tell the tenants to do their own chores.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The girls are just plain right out lazy.  

RLC needs to dismiss the cleaning lady and tell the tenants to do their own chores.

Even if one might think that these people are lazy and that they could do what is necessary not to give too much work to the cleaning lady, we must not forget that RLC pays a cleaning lady, and if it doesn't there's nothing to clean up so there's no point in bringing this woman over
Nelly had explained this to Aleksandra when she cleaned everything during her first weeks in the house.