B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Even looking like the famous John Holmes , his performances are far by matching the professional 🤓.. still , kudos for daring the mustache , I think the last one was Sasha ( occasionally also 🤨

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even looking like the famous John Holmes , his performances are far by matching the professional 🤓.. still , kudos for daring the mustache , I think the last one was Sasha ( occasionally also 🤨

Killing 4 people is being famous. He was a crackhead that died of AIDS. His life is nothing to be proud of.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Killing 4 people is being famous. He was a crackhead that died of AIDS. His life is nothing to be proud of.

You are polite calling him just a “ crackhead “ when it could be a worse word for what he really was 😳 I don’t judge him as a person obviously , just mentioning his name due to the tenant’s physical appearance reminding me of him . I also never lived his era 😬 , only what I have read in articles or some footage at documentaries  ( I am born in 1977 😇

• Upvote 1