B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

If it hasn't already been apparent to you, he wants no future with any of the RLC girls.  He just want to fuck them for awhile and then move on to the next one.  Definition of a PARASITE.

As long as the girls know this , I can’t see where the mistake is , except if they have spoken of getting married 😂 Ad long as relations are made clear of what the individuals want , I never see anything wrong with  that . Just a sexual relation , it is still something . The problem is that if it is so ( or whatever kind of relation they have ) , why not being with the others . For whatever is worth , being around for so many years , he must be doing something right . And to catch anyone for saying that he brings the drugs , if they wanted nothing more with this , he would have been long time never seen again or RLC would have informed that they get complains and they would need to “ fix “ the problem . Apparently , his presence , even in whatever intermediate way , brings viewership ( and bonuses to the girls for fucking on camera ) 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As long as the girls know this , I can’t see where the mistake is , except if they have spoken of getting married 😂 Ad long as relations are made clear of what the individuals want , I never see anything wrong with  that . Just a sexual relation , it is still something . The problem is that if it is so ( or whatever kind of relation they have ) , why not being with the others . For whatever is worth , being around for so many years , he must be doing something right . And to catch anyone for saying that he brings the drugs , if they wanted nothing more with this , he would have been long time never seen again or RLC would have informed that they get complains and they would need to “ fix “ the problem . Apparently , his presence , even in whatever intermediate way , brings viewership ( and bonuses to the girls for fucking on camera ) 😎

You're nuts, they can't even get them out of the garage!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He used to be more fun. After what happened with Ulyana he has become more cautious . 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

You're nuts, they can't even get them out of the garage!

The hidden places have been always a problem , this will never stop . Maybe on the year future tech update , they install some there as well 😆 Only that they go to another one and the loop continues 🤓

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He used to be more fun. After what happened with Ulyana he has become more cautious . 

I agree 😇Still at that time , wasn’t as serious with Gina as of now .. but there’s no future , this I can tell 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B, l'infâme quand il y a une fête n'a qu'une personne en tête ! cette insignifiant machin qui lui sert de femme est complétement absente, la tête aux foufounes

Admit it, you want him all to yourself!

• Haha 2