US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A Manhattan grand jury is expected to see former President Donald Trump's financial information "almost immediately" following the Supreme Court's refusal to halt the process. In an action taken...

And how many days until New York government officials leak all of that confidential tax information to the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC?

"Sleepy Joe" is really doing a great job in expediting the covid-19 vaccine program. I've been on the waiting list for a covid vaccination for 3 weeks. Today I called the health dept in my county to see what is going on and they said it will be two more weeks before I can be vaccinated. Way to go, Joe. Hope I don't die of old age before receiving the vaccination.:dodgy:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just like California environmentalist wackos brought forest fires upon themselves by not allowing dead underbrush to be removed from the forests.

Oh right....they didn't rake.   Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?  Get a tape recorder and read your responses into it, then play it back.  Clear the underbrush?  Just STFU.;

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

"Sleepy Joe" is really doing a great job in expediting the covid-19 vaccine program. I've been on the waiting list for a covid vaccination for 3 weeks. Today I called the health dept in my county to see what is going on and they said it will be two more weeks before I can be vaccinated. Way to go, Joe. Hope I don't die of old age before receiving the vaccination.:dodgy:

He's straightening out Trump's complete clusterfuck.  Why don't you point at your "dear" leader.

• Like 1