US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

That comment just shows how uninformed or dishonest you are, you might want to check facts on the internet before posting such a comment. Keep believing your propaganda blogs and never allow any real facts to enter in.  

no matter how many times you say the same lies over & over again they won't magically be true.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

A  Covid-19 relief package that is packed with pork project spending that has nothing to do with covid-19 relief, like money for a bridge from New York to Canada, money for the Bay Area Rapid Transit, money for Planned Parenthood and money for numerous other things that have nothing to do with recovering from a pandemic. 

stuff that is needed badly due to republicans doing nothing but obstruct for at least the last dozen years. but i guess you're disappointed that there is no tax cut for zillionaires this time.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Dougman6 said:

Sure keep on telling yourself that wind and solar are the answer....

hi. welcome to the cult of dear traitor. you'll find plenty of company here with ridge, star, spying, foamy. if rush were still alive we could stay warm on his hot air alone. enjoy yourself.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That comment just shows how uninformed or dishonest you are, you might want to check facts on the internet before posting such a comment. Keep believing your propaganda blogs and never allow any real facts to enter in.  

Says the Nazi who researches nothing except what comes out the MAGA dicksucker.

• Like 1

Biden did a great job. I didn't know anything about it, but only 80,000 or so people died from the SARS vairiant which also came from Wuhan.  He was in charge of that success.

Biden did a great job with the first 900 billion dollar relief project. He had a web site that would explain it. He asked what the number was in a news conference. I never found the site. I did find some news about some of Obama's buddies. They left Solyndra with a happy attitude and tons of money. Good for them.

In the US, it's really important to bet on the right horse.

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Biden did a great job. I didn't know anything about it, but only 80,000 or so people died from the SARS vairiant which also came from Wuhan.  He was in charge of that success.

Biden did a great job with the first 900 billion dollar relief project. He had a web site that would explain it. He asked what the number was in a news conference. I never found the site. I did find some news about some of Obama's buddies. They left Solyndra with a happy attitude and tons of money. Good for them.

too bad you chose the traitor & qanon instead. and by the way the 1st $900,000,000 was signed by dear traitor (between hitting his ball in the water). but he did nothing to distribute it since he quit right after losing the election. i guess that you were sleeping while all of that happened.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

just checked & biden wasn't pres or vp during sars outbreak in 2003. also no mention of 80,000 deaths anywhere at all. maybe you should check stuff out next time.           

WWW.HISTORY.COM

Slow reporting in China and an outbreak in a Hong Kong hotel led to over 8,000 infections in more than 20 countries.

• Upvote 1