US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

49 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Biden did a great job. I didn't know anything about it, but only 80,000 or so people died from the SARS vairiant which also came from Wuhan.  He was in charge of that success.

Biden did a great job with the first 900 billion dollar relief project. He had a web site that would explain it. He asked what the number was in a news conference. I never found the site. I did find some news about some of Obama's buddies. They left Solyndra with a happy attitude and tons of money. Good for them.

In the US, it's really important to bet on the right horse.

omg! look at all of those deaths. especially in the u s.           

Capture_2021_02_23_21_05_35_130.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

omg! they're coming for my cars! not too much of an idiot are you.

But just a few days ago "Lurch" said we have only 9 years to save the planet from climate change.  Have you forgotten Obama's "Cash for Clunkers" program? And since you have more than one air polluting car you may be a prime target of Kerry's climate police at sometime in the near future.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe Hillary can be their new love bunny.

OMG,I wouldn't wish that on anyone! If I had to choose between Hillary being my love bunny or the electric chair, I wouldn't need more than five seconds to choose the chair.:sad:

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Joe looks like a feeble,sickly old man. 

But USA and the world need him or exactly to a wisdom and expert man on political affair more than a clown with light brain.. 😋☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1