US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But just a few days ago "Lurch" said we have only 9 years to save the planet from climate change.  Have you forgotten Obama's "Cash for Clunkers" program? And since you have more than one air polluting car you may be a prime target of Kerry's climate police at sometime in the near future.:biggrin:

I noticed you enjoy using nicknames for your perceived enemies, just like your dear leader.  Truly pathetic, the puppet you are.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

OMG,I wouldn't wish that on anyone! If I had to choose between Hillary being my love bunny or the electric chair, I wouldn't need more than five seconds to choose the chair.:sad:

Deal!!  When do you sit your ass in it?  I want to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But just a few days ago "Lurch" said we have only 9 years to save the planet from climate change.  Have you forgotten Obama's "Cash for Clunkers" program? And since you have more than one air polluting car you may be a prime target of Kerry's climate police at sometime in the near future.:biggrin:

oh no! they're coming for my model t! you are a complete waste.

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The U.S. Supreme Court finally ruled that former president Donald Trump's accounting firm must turn over his tax records and business documents to Manhattan prosecutors -- putting him in real legal...

• Upvote 1