B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

16 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

H's attitude, it looks like we're going back two shabby months, when the deranged looks at her it looks like he sees a cream cake and this idiot, shakes his ass and squirms. His wife goldfish laughs stupidly what unhealthy and fake people  🤮

👍

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

My point is that RLC has a duty of care to its employees under European law in relation to health issues. RLC provide the staff with the opportunity to do what they want, thats true. But if that includes breaking the law, then they should stop it. I hope that clarifies my point and no I am not ashamed of myself for challenging an opinion.. Just becasue it goes under the name of 'entertainment' does not make right to ignore the obvious such as drug use and excessive alcohol use.

I doubt, that the residents of RLC fall under European labor law. For example, I do not think that RLC has the authority to give work instructions to the residents. If you know more, please send me the information.

In general, I see RLC simply as a glimpse into other people's lives. It's the residents' lives, not yours and not RLC's. If they take drugs, they should do it only because they want to, and because they would do it even without cameras. Should the whole thing get out of control, I think RLC would be well advised to recommend professional help to the residents. Eliska was an example for that. Still, If it is only some normal party drugs, as they are taken every weekend in barcelona and other cities thousands of times, but generally everything is in order, sorry, that is a matter of the residents, I think.

Just now, Alladino said:

I doubt, that the residents of RLC fall under European labor law. For example, I do not think that RLC has the authority to give work instructions to the residents. If you know more, please send me the information.

In general, I see RLC simply as a glimpse into other people's lives. It's the residents' lives, not yours and not RLC's. If they take drugs, they should do it only because they want to, and because they would do it even without cameras. Should the whole thing get out of control, I think RLC would be well advised to recommend professional help to the residents. Eliska was an example for that. Still, If it is only some normal party drugs, as they are taken every weekend in barcelona and other cities thousands of times, but generally everything is in order, sorry, that is a matter of the residents, I think.

Point taken but they are operating in Spain and The Czech Republic so they have to abide by those laws even if the are Russian or Ukranian or whatever. I asked about RLC deals in the past and no one had the answer. That information does not seem to be avaialble. I'm not sure if you have contacted RLC directly with your ideas and views but I have - four times. I was questioning why they allowed a drugs dealer to live in one of their properties and why they allowed drugs use by their employees. I have yet to receive a reply but I live in hope. Finally, I think we all have our reasons for looking at the site, and I know there are quite a few who have said they like viewing the interaction, and not singularly sex. As I said yesterday I enjoy watching the cooking in B4 and other things where the girls are all 'pitching in' tits out or not

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

My point is that RLC has a duty of care to its employees under European law in relation to health issues. RLC provide the staff with the opportunity to do what they want, thats true. But if that includes breaking the law, then they should stop it. I hope that clarifies my point and no I am not ashamed of myself for challenging an opinion.. Just becasue it goes under the name of 'entertainment' does not make right to ignore the obvious such as drug use and excessive alcohol use.

They are young people described as being on vacation you'd expect excessive boozing and a bit of drug use. As far as those tenents are concerned they are on vacation. When I was their age I was doing the same thing on vacation, sex, drugs and rock'n roll with plenty of booze, and when my local pubs are open again I'll be doing it again. 😉 

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Point taken but they are operating in Spain and The Czech Republic so they have to abide by those laws even if the are Russian or Ukranian or whatever. I asked about RLC deals in the past and no one had the answer. That information does not seem to be avaialble. I'm not sure if you have contacted RLC directly with your ideas and views but I have - four times. I was questioning why they allowed a drugs dealer to live in one of their properties and why they allowed drugs use by their employees. I have yet to receive a reply but I live in hope. Finally, I think we all have our reasons for looking at the site, and I know there are quite a few who have said they like viewing the interaction, and not singularly sex. As I said yesterday I enjoy watching the cooking in B4 and other things where the girls are all 'pitching in' tits out or not

As I said, I do not consider the residents to be employees of RLC. I do not know the contract that the residents have signed, but give to think that not every contract forms an employment relationship.

Ultimately, the residents, like all other people, must abide by the laws that apply in the respective country and, as in every country, still, it also happens that one disregards a law, sometimes. As I said, I don't think the use of party drugs is that dramatic. If you want, you can inform the local authorities, I can send you the address of the house, in PM.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

As I said, I do not consider the residents to be employees of RLC. I do not know the contract that the residents have signed, but give to think that not every contract forms an employment relationship.

Ultimately, the residents, like all other people, must abide by the laws that apply in the respective country and, as in every country, still, it also happens that one disregards a law, sometimes. As I said, I don't think the use of party drugs is that dramatic. If you want, you can inform the local authorities, I can send you the address of the house, in PM.

Yes please - if I know the address it may inspire RLC to act. Sorry folks if I'm stirribg up a hornets nest here, but I feel quite stongly about it Any drugs use is dramatic - ask the addicts

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I am sorry to interfere with your  talks with alladino , I most of the times disagree with his views , but both you and him now present a very well excused  and presented with great arguments chat to follow for other posters here and I enjoy reading both your comments .. only one question .. apart from some obvious pot / joint / marijuana smoking , have you personally seen anyone sniffing cocaine , use drug pills or any visual indication caught in cameras of drug use ? I personally haven’t seen . Indications , people saying that it is obvious what they were doing in hidden rooms , toilets and so on as per their personal experiences , I respect their opinions but I proceed with what’s going on in front of cameras , that is it has never been all the years that I watch RLC any visual heavy illegal drug use . And for me illegal would be heroine and cocaine that in most European countries ( I believe also then either Spain , Italy or the Czech Republic ) is punished by law . 

If you have personally seen it , I would easily accept my mistake on my comment and I apologize because  you are right . Other than that , these are all young people , they will do crazy things , they are all adults and responsible for their actions and we aren’t their parents to advise them with who they fuck , how they will fuck , in general question their actions . Much of this chaotic things to be honest , I encourage because it shows that the people just don’t care about the cameras , they try to live normal their lives as the cameras aren’t there to record anything they do . They are some of the millions who live this kind  of life and we are just on this side that we are able to watch them and therefore judge accordingly .

I agree with lots of your points as I do also with alladdino’s ( he is always a good poster as long as he keeps away being repeated with terms as pseudo lesbian shows and so on 😂🤣 ) and it has been great reading both your exchange of ideas and opinions . But if RLC had any visual proof of what you say , they would have instantly “ disappear “ anyone involved . For violent assault they have done so in the past , they also did with obvious drug use in front of cameras at one of the Russian apartments in the past . Yes , most probably they use drugs , but it is like this “ most probably “ , nothing ever to be seen on cameras so as to be illegal for police to take action after any info reached to them . Because users can always send info to police directly if they think that illegal activities happen and police can always interfere . A simple mail to police it is all needed ☺️So , RLC knows and they are covered , they can’t risk their business . 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes please - if I know the address it may inspire RLC to act. Sorry folks if I'm stirribg up a hornets nest here, but I feel quite stongly about it Any drugs use is dramatic - ask the addicts

Are you serious, you want to write RLC that you know the address? This is not the right way. If you think there is a crime to report, the right contact is not RLC but the local authorities.