B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

"Sorry" girls..

In five containers coming from Paraguay to Hamburg, German customs officers found more than 16 tonnes of cocaine on 12 February. This corresponds to over 80 million user doses.

- Sold on the street, this huge amount would have been worth several billion euros, the German customs informs. According to them, this is the largest single seizure in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

"Sorry" girls..

In five containers coming from Paraguay to Hamburg, German customs officers found more than 16 tonnes of cocaine on 12 February. This corresponds to over 80 million user doses.

- Sold on the street, this huge amount would have been worth several billion euros, the German customs informs. According to them, this is the largest single seizure in the world.

It takes that much to feed the animals in B4 DRUG HOUSE!!

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Noldus said:

"Sorry" girls..

You mean FS will have to get a real job?  He must have been called to a all hands on deck meeting.  May have to switch over to hijacking vaccine shipments 🤣

Shit, didn't think this through.  With no income means no rent.  He may become an even more permanent resident of the Villa. 🤢

Edited by Lurkker
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

FS alert.

Does anybody think that maybe some subscribers who may be toying with the idea of cancelling next month's subs may be influenced by the almost constant presence of the bum sniffer? For me, The Villa is most the promising viewing on here (big place, nice girls) but seeing Sniffy Bums popping up all over the cams is, frankly, a turn off. Can anybody turn up at the place and move in? Has he been there so long he now has squatter's rights so cannot be ejected, so to speak? 🤢

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

Does anybody think that maybe some subscribers who may be toying with the idea of cancelling next month's subs may be influenced by the almost constant presence of the bum sniffer? For me, The Villa is most the promising viewing on here (big place, nice girls) but seeing Sniffy Bums popping up all over the cams is, frankly, a turn off. Can anybody turn up at the place and move in? Has he been there so long he now has squatter's rights so cannot be ejected, so to speak? 🤢

He's not in every room on rlc. Cancelling just because of him is like cutting your nose off to spite your face. I don't like him either so I don't watch him. 😉 

• Like 1