B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Again , a very early isolation evening for Amalia in her room , lots of unexplained and strange things in this apartments the last weeks and even more since Pam’s departure .

looks like she had a boob job as well

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

looks like she had a boob job as well

Hmm , this I haven’t noticed , it would be not nice , she was fine  , although it is her body of course 😔 still will check it also but usually they have these tapes whenever a boob job is done around the boobs 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , this I haven’t noticed , it would be not nice , she was fine  , although it is her body of course 😔 still will check it also but usually they have these tapes whenever a boob job is done around the boobs 

she was just showing them off, no wonder she was gone for 10 hours today

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she was just showing them off, no wonder she was gone for 10 hours today

I haven’t checked , but if this is the issue , well , I don’t know if her  reaction to her stress of gaining weight is a boob job will be actually helping . Anyway , her body , her right to do as she wishes and she is pleased 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t checked , but if this is the issue , well , I don’t know if her  reaction to her stress of gaining weight is a boob job will be actually helping . Anyway , her body , her right to do as she wishes and she is pleased 😇

they look good, suits her body more