Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

Just now, Pepe said:

She went to her private apartment upstairs. Come on slip get with the program 😁

It's really thought that all of these apartments are part of a conspiracy. Everything is filmed on a studio lot at Area 51. Same one they shot the moon landing on. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

She went to her private apartment upstairs. Come on slip get with the program 😁

SSSHHHHHHH!!!!! 🤫

I did think that was what was meant originally, but then was told no, but i guess i was right first time! Therefore i can repeat 

What??

😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's really thought that all of these apartments are part of a conspiracy. Everything is filmed on a studio lot at Area 51. Same one they shot the moon landing on. 😁

When you hear that clunk sometimes, it's not the elevator, it's the stagehands moving scenary.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

BINGO!! 

In fact, when they come in and there is that beep followed by the snap sound?

That's the director's clapperboard.

Shit, given too much away. Sorry Leora.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When you hear that clunk sometimes, it's not the elevator, it's the stagehands moving scenary.

I managed to get a hold of some of the ip addresses of these cameras through some back channel and mysteriously they all lead to some where in Nevada. Hmm 🤔 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I managed to get a hold of some of the ip addresses of these cameras through some back channel and mysteriously they all lead to some where in Nevada. Hmm 🤔 

Sorry I've gotten off topic. I promise to have them ban me tommorow. 

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's why they don't go out much at night - Middle of the Mojave desert. Not many Ubers around.

Or salons.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And that's how Malia ordered a taxi as soon as she came home, because of the distance covered getting there, she had to do it first thing.....

That's why she was singing CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES.

And i defy anyone to come up with a shittier joke than that tonight 🙃

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jurgen said:

KYK TO THE APARTEMT RUSSIA THAT WAS FURNISHED; KYK TO THE APARTMENT PRAGUE FURNISHED I HAVE MYN COVERING I; WILL LIKE TO SEE PRIVATE APARTMENT ABOVE THE SALON.

It's not an apartment - It is a rehearsal room used by Foghat and The Marshall Tucker Band. No room for any beds. 

IK ZAL HET NOG EENS ZEGGEN IK VERSTA HUN TAAL;ZO LEVEN ZE HUN DUBBEL LEVEN;GE GAAT NOOIT FEESTEN OF VRIENDEN HIER ZIEN; WEL OP HAAR PRIVE APARTEMENT L IS VAN DE WEEK NOG KLEINE KLUSSEN GAAN UITVOEREN;WAT VOOR ONZIN ZEGGEN ZE DAN ZE IS NAAR HARE LOVER BOY

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1