Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

3 hours ago, nickasgr said:

Its very clear now that Leora got a new boyfriend, she is sleeping for some days a few weeks now at his place.

Its very good for her but its very sad for us to have her here only for cheap dildo masturbation shows...

Bring him home and give to the people whatever they diserve Leora...

leora had made plans to see her girl friend from the salon on friday night and saturday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hornymacho said:

Why is Leora bedroom is not listed under her name?  Is she leaving the project?   Wil she be replaced by another girl/couple?  🤷‍♂️

This room was never listed as Leora's room as she was alone in the apartment for several months
When Malia joined Leora, RLC simply put Malia's name on the guestroom  about 1 year ago now
So in summary, everything is perfectly normal at the level of RLC and the names used

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

leora had made plans to see her girl friend from the salon on friday night and saturday. 

So if I understand correctly, Leora is not so anti-social as we would like us to believe
It's still a shame that the most exciting things about her are the number of phone calls she can make or have in a day and the number of times she leaves and returns to the apartment. :angel:
Even Kamila was more interesting because at least she was having parties with her friends in her apartment, and yet that didn't stop RLC from kindly asking her to leave :angel:
I sincerely think Leora is lucky that there is a pandemic right now and that RLC cannot afford to do the same to her.

She would have done what she is doing now two years ago, there is a great chance that RLC will show her the door, as the circumstances are sometimes beneficial

I don't hide the fact that I have never been a big fan of Leora, but for too long I have the impression of seeing a girl who comes to work in front of the cameras with a little masturbation every now and then to be able to justify being away all weekend

In all fairness she is getting worse than the GOV / COV girls she openly criticized a few years back

Her behavior, as well as that of Malia are not far from being an insult for the subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1