Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Page 23

Pepe 11,519

Posted October 31, 2020

•  

On 10/31/2020 at 4:27 AM, ddhm said:

I think everyone is obliged to follow certain rules , I don’t think that due to the popularity of this specific apartment things should  happen differently . 

I also believe that Malia hasn’t informed the admins , but this would be a big speculation from my side . But then , RLC could contact either her or Leora so as to give the update of the participant .

There are thousand of viewers worldwide and for sure thousands that don’t follow the forum here so as to know the information that we the members share . 

As a conclusion , I believe it is a mistake from both sides , RLC and the participant . But on a side note , for all Leora fans , Malia not being around , it is the situation currently needed 😉😇

There is no reason to put apartment on holiday when one the participants is still there. I think for them to do that the apartment must be vacant at least a week. I recall several times in the last apartment that Leora was gone a couple of days and never was the holiday sign ever put up same for when Paul was gone for a month or two  it was never displayed. I can only remember one time there apartment even displayed holiday sign and that was when they both went on a mini vacation together.

My 2 cents worth view is.

If the apartment still has the Koala to enterain the masses no need to put up the "On Holidays sign"🐨

Now all jokes aside my real view is if an apartment is vacant more than 2 days/ 48 hours the "On Holidays sign" should go up next the the apartment name.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What gets discussed in a PM stays in a PM.

I would finally draw your attention to the Skunk mentioning what was written to him in PM by a member regarding the members sister....The skunk repeated it on open forum. He has also published my real name on open forum....You allow him to do whatever he wishes it seems....And the reason ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would finally draw your attention to the Skunk mentioning what was written to him in PM by a member regarding the members sister....The skunk repeated it on open forum. He has also published my real name on open forum....You allow him to do whatever he wishes it seems....And the reason ??

That's what Report Buttons are for.  If something is not right Report it. The report will be dealt with when seen.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what Report Buttons are for.  If something is not right Report it. The report will be dealt with when seen.

It was reported, and what did you mods do with the perpetrator? Absolutely nothing!! Yet when I did likewise you banned me for a week....consistency and impartiality is not the mods strongest point it seems.

We could argue or discuss this topic Ad-Infinitum without agreeing SC, so I will say no more on the matter.

Its very clear now that Leora got a new boyfriend, she is sleeping for some days a few weeks now at his place.

Its very good for her but its very sad for us to have her here only for cheap dildo masturbation shows...

Bring him home and give to the people whatever they diserve Leora...

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was reported, and what did you mods do with the perpetrator? Absolutely nothing!! Yet when I did likewise you banned me for a week....consistency and impartiality is not the mods strongest point it seems.

We could argue or discuss this topic Ad-Infinitum without agreeing SC, so I will say no more on the matter.

One law for one for another welcome to the bad boys club wonder if someone else will join

• Haha 1

Il y a 10 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non, elle est effectivement sortie plusieurs fois avant de revenir vers lui, et à bref délai. Elle l'a fait deux fois récemment après qu'ils soient disputés. Je n'ai donc aucun doute qu'elle a été avec lui et qu'elle est revenue. Nulle part ailleurs. C'est le seul endroit où elle va. Je ne vois pas pourquoi ce n'est pas crédible.

parce qu'il y a un autre appartement

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1