Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Beh, quello era scontato che tornassero oggi 😂

Il problema è che fino a che non tornano non sai mai QUANDO TORNERANNO. Che può essere ieri come oggi o anche domani, chi lo sa. 

Yes, we know that, and WE are ok with it as WE know. But a casual viewer, or a newbie? In general, you do wonder as a company, who decides on things? Someone had to have said "Let's do this" and started it, but then what? They go on holiday and tell someone else to do it, then they forget and by the time the first person came back to work, they'd also forgotten? Makes you think, rather than a big data base of plans and decisions, they just leave Post-It notes lying around here and there....Until the cleaning lady scoops them up in a dustpan after the day shift ends. Then a month later they turn round and say "Oh by the way, did anyone remember to carry on informing people when.....No? Oh".

4 minutes ago, PERRYOWEN204 said:

All ignore does is it stops you reading the truth which you find uncomfortable, but it doesn't stop others.  Always worth thinking about in future when trying to be a smart arse.😁

Will you guys knock the bullshit off.  Enough is enough.

Want to carry on with your torrid love affair take it over to Rants & Flames.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Will you guys knock the bullshit off.  Enough is enough.

Want to carry on with your torrid love affair take it over to Rants & Flames.

You will only delete it from there, like you have done before.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

You will only delete it from there, like you have done before.

When one posts stuff from Private Messaging in open forum boards it will get deleted. What gets discussed in a PM stays in a PM.

End this once and for all and put your differences aside and just do not respond to one another.

If it doesn't stop then I'll have no choice but to put each in a time out position.  There won't be any advanced warnings when that happens.

• Like 5

il y a 13 minutes, StnCld316 un dit:

Quand on publie des éléments de la messagerie privée dans des forums ouverts, ils sont supprimés. Ce qui est discuté dans un PM reste dans un PM.

Met fin à cela une fois pour tous et met vos différences de côté et ne répondez pas les uns aux autres.

Si ça ne s’arrête pas, je n’aurai pas d’autre choix que de mettre chacun dans une position de temps mort. Il n’y aura aucun avertissement avancé lorsque cela se produira.

Tout qui peut être dit en privé
et peut être bon à dire dire la verité si on trompe si il ont plus information comme nous cela éviterais de dire des bêtises fausses ce n est que mon point de vue et meilleur pour les forums

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not that it matters to us one jot, it doesn't, just saying this as it was started by the company themselves, but another classic example of rlc's "What decision should we take for today" way of thinking, and that's how the idea to inform subscribers when someone would be away for more than one night, has been quickly abandoned/forgotten after, what, 2 attempts? They started it, ballsed it up when confusing one night with one week, and now both girls have been gone twice for 2 nights over the last 2 weeks and - No vacation sign! You do really wonder, who decides on things at rlc HQ and does anyone working there actually talk to one another?!

Page 23

Pepe 11,519

Posted October 31, 2020

•  

On 10/31/2020 at 4:27 AM, ddhm said:

I think everyone is obliged to follow certain rules , I don’t think that due to the popularity of this specific apartment things should  happen differently . 

I also believe that Malia hasn’t informed the admins , but this would be a big speculation from my side . But then , RLC could contact either her or Leora so as to give the update of the participant .

There are thousand of viewers worldwide and for sure thousands that don’t follow the forum here so as to know the information that we the members share . 

As a conclusion , I believe it is a mistake from both sides , RLC and the participant . But on a side note , for all Leora fans , Malia not being around , it is the situation currently needed 😉😇

There is no reason to put apartment on holiday when one the participants is still there. I think for them to do that the apartment must be vacant at least a week. I recall several times in the last apartment that Leora was gone a couple of days and never was the holiday sign ever put up same for when Paul was gone for a month or two  it was never displayed. I can only remember one time there apartment even displayed holiday sign and that was when they both went on a mini vacation together.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When one posts stuff from Private Messaging in open forum boards it will get deleted. What gets discussed in a PM stays in a PM.

End this once and for all and put your differences aside and just do not respond to one another.

If it doesn't stop then I'll have no choice but to put each in a time out position.  There won't be any advanced warnings when that happens.

As I stated yesterday SC, you don't need to ban me, I have had enough of the forum now. I have proved my point and passed on my information to the one person that will hurt him..Leora!.....His arrogance, lies and argumentative attitude to other members brought this upon himself...Because you mods failed in your duty to curb him early on.

Should he find the need to lie and be aggressive to others in the future without you checking him. I will in one form or another reappear to slap his sad arse again....but worse.

If it's any consolation SC, I don't envy your job, and appreciate you trying to keep some semblance of order within this asylum.

Stay well !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On a happier note.

You have to love Leora ensuring that the Koala is building on his growing fan base by being front and centre of the main cam while she is away.

🐨

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi un dit :

Sur une note plus joyeuse.

Vous devez aimer Leora pour s’assurer que le Koala s’appuie sur sa base de fans grandissante en étant devant et au centre de la caméra principale pendentif qu’elle est absente.

🐨

Le Koala à dû être triste se week-end seul à attendre Léora

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1