B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

This isn't 1930's nazi germany,, you don't have to explain nothing to the police,or shouldn't have to.

Unfortunately , this is how the system works at the moment , freedom rights are way long gone ... but soon it will be life back to normal .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately , this is how the system works at the moment , freedom rights are way long gone ... but soon it will be life back to normal .

I'm fairly sure but not knowing what Spains rules are ( i have enough trouble knowing what we can and cant do here in the UK) but if a taxi company like Uber did pick you up and  were stopped it would be a ',please go home as soon as poss,. The Barcelona police have had enough on their hands lately to worry about minor offences like curfew

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm fairly sure but not knowing what Spains rules are ( i have enough trouble knowing what we can and cant do here in the UK) but if a taxi company like Uber did pick you up and  were stopped it would be a ',please go home as soon as poss,. The Barcelona police have had enough on their hands lately to worry about minor offences like curfew

You just get a fee being out of home without providing an explanation ( work , urgent situation ) .. here , in my county , it is like The Walking Dead after 21:00 since 7 November .. so , imagine 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You just get a fee being out of home without providing an explanation ( work , urgent situation ) .. here , in my county , it is like The Walking Dead after 21:00 since 7 November .. so , imagine 

''officer my friend claire here is totally rat arsed and we need to get her stomach pumped out'' - does that work? Not to mention the butt plug

• Haha 2

Just now, neil_r549 said:

''officer my friend claire here is totally rat arsed and we need to get her stomach pumped out'' - does that work? Not to mention the butt plug

It is an urgent thing , I am sure it won’t be any issues 😂🤣😆🤓

• Haha 1