B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

6 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I watch Voyeur  House  Club.  Is it my imagination or is the sex more varied than anything going on in RLC? Is there a different  dynamic in VH?

have you subbed to VH? - the free cams show nothing unless you are lucky (once in about 50 visits) to see something interesting. I also think RLC has more 'ordinary' life than VH. Could be wrong of course

Guest casdesire
2 minutes ago, philo said:

The last one of Martina's friends that I SAW she went roller blading with was Nelly. The last one of Martina's friends whom I SAW come over to spend the night with her was Nelly. The last person I SAW Martina take language tutorial from was Nelly. Two of the last three times I SAW Martina have sex was with Nelly. I think that my odds are much better than yours about some unclear translation you think you made about some unspecified friends. Much better. It's just simple math.  

You could be right, but you will never know because nobody knows what happens outside the app.
I have my own stories about the things I see. I said earlier on this forum: I write these down for myself, maybe I will make a roman and I sell it. It's pure fiction because it only happened inside my head. 😉

Sometimes when I read these fora and I would go with all the stories and speculations the people made here, I would be ready for an psychic asylym. You make each other so crazy with all those speculations.

Like I said it's your lifes.

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Holly and Boggy been missing some time now 🕵️‍♀️

Pure spec of course but looking at the body language of Bog tonight, if he is going to have a go at one of the girls it will be on this sort of night - cats away and all that.

Mind you Nelly will have his balls for earings if he does 🙄